Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Entertain Me

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    ddublin west
    Posts
    3,670
    Blog Entries
    5
    Reviews
    33

    Default Entertain Me

    Next time I visit an escort, I will ask them to entertain me.....Wonder what they would do

    I do like a little erotic lap dance to get me in the mood,,,,,,,,,, a feel to c if its erect,,,,,,,,,,, some sexy clothes not removed too quick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a gentle blow of air from her mouth onto suitable locations,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a nice kiss in the ear ,,,,,,and behind the ear.

    Thats for starters

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Next time I visit an escort, I will ask them to entertain me.....Wonder what they would do

    I do like a little erotic lap dance to get me in the mood,,,,,,,,,, a feel to c if its erect,,,,,,,,,,, some sexy clothes not removed too quick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a gentle blow of air from her mouth onto suitable locations,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a nice kiss in the ear ,,,,,,and behind the ear.

    Thats for starters
    A biiiiiiiiiiig kick up the hole

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    I travel a lot.
    Posts
    1,383
    Reviews
    21

    Default

    You old romantic..........
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    Next time I visit an escort, I will ask them to entertain me.....Wonder what they would do

    I do like a little erotic lap dance to get me in the mood,,,,,,,,,, a feel to c if its erect,,,,,,,,,,, some sexy clothes not removed too quick,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a gentle blow of air from her mouth onto suitable locations,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,a nice kiss in the ear ,,,,,,and behind the ear.

    Thats for starters
    They could juggle also,perhaps while riding a unicycle backwards,I mean is it really to much to ask?
    Last edited by bettercallsaul; 18-02-15 at 20:55. Reason: or unicorn,that would be really cool.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    They could juggle also,perhaps while riding a unicycle backwards,I mean is it really to much to ask?
    Unicorns a bit much Jimmy, damn hard to get a good one nowadays.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Unicorns a bit much Jimmy, damn hard to get a good one nowadays.
    Second hand shop,though it's single horn shop I suppose?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Second hand shop,though it's single horn shop I suppose?
    Fair point.

    I ordered one from ebay, wasnt a real one tho

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Fair point.

    I ordered one from ebay, wasnt a real one tho
    Make sure next time the pics are verified and read the reviews.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (18-02-15)

  10. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Make sure next time the pics are verified and read the reviews.
    Didnt allow reviews, but It was cheap so I was reasonably happy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •