Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Whatever happened to Lyze?

  1. #1

    Default Whatever happened to Lyze?

    i really miss the truly wonderful Lyze. Does anyone here know if she be returning to Ireland? She was a real stunner and had a really lovely genuine way of treating people. She toured regularly here for a number of years but I have missed her for the last couple of months

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by come as you are View Post
    i really miss the truly wonderful Lyze. Does anyone here know if she be returning to Ireland? She was a real stunner and had a really lovely genuine way of treating people. She toured regularly here for a number of years but I have missed her for the last couple of months
    It seems she is now a news reporter for the daily bugle,she suspects the photographer is Spider man.

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    It seems she is now a news reporter for the daily bugle,she suspects the photographer is Spider man.
    Thanks for that. Your comment was funny. Not humorous, just funny.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by come as you are View Post
    Thanks for that. Your comment was funny. Not humorous, just funny.
    as you were


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by come as you are View Post
    Thanks for that. Your comment was funny. Not humorous, just funny.
    Kinda like the thread then?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,604
    Reviews
    119

    Default

    She was def. about until quite recently- she in my Favs.!, just taking a break me thinks..
    Most men pursue pleasure with such breathless haste that they hurry past it. ~Søren Kierkegaard

  7. #7

    Default

    Whatever else happened to Eva oriental dominatrix Too!!

    Whatever happened to Lucia from Germany she was here for at least five or six years and is totally vanished off the landscape ?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peugeot404 View Post
    Whatever else happened to Eva oriental dominatrix Too!!

    Whatever happened to Lucia from Germany she was here for at least five or six years and is totally vanished off the landscape ?
    Ladies retire/take breaks,when they want us to find them they will advertise!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (16-02-15)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •