Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BBC Radio Ulster documentary on sex trafficking

I have done a interview for Andy, as I was told by other sex works that he is okay and that I could trust him. I have yet to hear anything I have said on air, I just hope it wasn't used wrongly if you know what I mean.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to emilyuk For This Useful Post:

Davidontour (17-02-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by emilyuk View Post
    I have done a interview for Andy, as I was told by other sex works that he is okay and that I could trust him. I have yet to hear anything I have said on air, I just hope it wasn't used wrongly if you know what I mean.
    Emily I've lost trust in him and have asked him to delete the interview I had with him, as I asked him to dub my voice and he called me asking to use it when he wrongly thought the law had changed, without dubbing it. He keeps making stupid excuses about not knowing how to dub it, where you can get free software online to dub your voice in a matter of seconds of looking.

He is not trustworthy and I would not talk to him again.

He didn't use your interview, as it did not suit his agenda.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Davidontour (17-02-15), the traveller (22-02-15), warmcome (18-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by emilyuk View Post
    Emily, Trust No One, they'll shaft you every time...
    Last edited by HairyPotter; 17-02-15 at 21:58.

6. Default

They are half mad up there!!

Blog Entries

Mhmmm. Almost like you need an Independent filmmaker to tell an independent sex workers tale. Was ein schade.
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

Thanks for letting me know Kate, I just wanted to do something to help working girls and clients regarding this new law, letting the public know that we are real people and love our profession and that the people who come and see us are real people too.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emilyuk For This Useful Post:

Davidontour (21-02-15), Mr Cuddles (20-02-15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12