Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: second opinion

  1. #1

    Default second opinion

    Hi folks, need a second opinion on a suspicious looking advert. If you seen a verified photo of a girl claiming to be a certain online porn star, yet it looks too good to be true. Is it really too good to be true? Zero reviews as well..

    On a side note I am In no way am I trying to deter people from her so I've not put a name here.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webthug View Post
    Hi folks, need a second opinion on a suspicious looking advert. If you seen a verified photo of a girl claiming to be a certain online porn star, yet it looks too good to be true. Is it really too good to be true? Zero reviews as well..

    On a side note I am In no way am I trying to deter people from her so I've not put a name here.
    ...Or a link ,or any other way of knowing who you are wanting a second opinion about


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (15-02-15), JAMESCORK (15-02-15), Jiberjabber (15-02-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    ...Or a link ,or any other way of knowing who you are wanting a second opinion about

    Perhaps it's a plea for some of you veterans to contact him via PM? I have to say I admire the fact that he didn't blurt info all over the web.

    Just sayin .

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    The Hound (15-02-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Perhaps it's a plea for some of you veterans to contact him via PM? I have to say I admire the fact that he didn't blurt info all over the web.

    Just sayin .

    Glad to offer an opinion if he wants to pm details
    (Id hate to think there was a bonafide porn star passing through and I missed the boat)


    2 reviews (one Antrim and one Waterford) ,so I cant even do any detective work with regard what areas he might be searching in.
    Curiosity killed the cat .
    Last edited by xagerate; 15-02-15 at 02:39. Reason: Uncomfortable with the term "Veteran".....but what can i do!


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (15-02-15), Latin chery (15-02-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Glad to offer an opinion if he wants to pm details
    (Id hate to think there was a bonafide porn star passing through and I missed the boat)


    2 reviews (one Antrim and one Waterford) ,so I cant even do any detective work with regard what areas he might be searching in.
    Curiosity killed the cat .
    Understood. I was just throwing it out there. He's registered 3 years now and only felt the need to interfere in the serious business of forum life 12 times, seems legit to me ...
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 15-02-15 at 02:49. Reason: The veteran remark was a mere observation, nothing derogatory in the slightest.

  9. #6

    Default

    My reviews count is a bit off, I've opted against leaving reviews in terms of leaving any more "evidence" behind me. I'll pm you, thanks for helping.

    Last thing I wanted was link her in then for one reason or another get slated for doing so
    Last edited by webthug; 15-02-15 at 11:02. Reason: typo

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to webthug For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (16-02-15), xagerate (15-02-15)

  11. #7

    Default

    All the girls think they are Porn Stars!!!!

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webthug View Post
    My reviews count is a bit off, I've opted against leaving reviews in terms of leaving any more "evidence" behind me. I'll pm you, thanks for helping.

    Last thing I wanted was link her in then for one reason or another get slated for doing so
    Id reckon she is genuine.
    Wouldn't be pointing you to a google search if the photos weren't her....unless she was as brazen as they come.
    Do report back when the post appointment grin has disappeared..

    (Have met pornstars who were very dirty/kinky ladies....but ive met regular ladies who would put them to shame also...............Also a pornstar with little personality aint gonna be any fun either!)
    Last edited by xagerate; 15-02-15 at 22:29.


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (16-02-15)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •