Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 52

Thread: The elepant in the room

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    589
    Reviews
    93

    Question The elepant in the room

    As the clock counts down to zero just wondering if there
    Is a plan people. If the new law is enacted and it's looking
    Pretty much it is will there be a new model for us to operate
    Under to allow us all to continue punting without fear.
    The ladies may lose many decent clients short term that have a lot to lose
    And be left only with guys who maybe are not the most desirable clients.
    Surely this website must be coming up with something or is it just business
    As usual when new law comes in.
    I know there are many trolls on here monitoring all our chat and
    This does not help but as things change as the saying goes
    "You must evolve or die" guess I am just wondering is there something
    Coming or is it simply every man and gal for him/herself.
    Fighting for your tomorrow

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john connor For This Useful Post:

    casman (14-02-15), pleasurekerry (14-02-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    At the feet of Irish Mistress XXX
    Posts
    1,766
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john connor View Post
    As the clock counts down to zero just wondering if there
    Is a plan people. If the new law is enacted and it's looking
    Pretty much it is will there be a new model for us to operate
    Under to allow us all to continue punting without fear.
    The ladies may lose many decent clients short term that have a lot to lose
    And be left only with guys who maybe are not the most desirable clients.
    Surely this website must be coming up with something or is it just business
    As usual when new law comes in.
    I know there are many trolls on here monitoring all our chat and
    This does not help but as things change as the saying goes
    "You must evolve or die" guess I am just wondering is there something
    Coming or is it simply every man and gal for him/herself.
    Haven't you being paying attention? "SOMETHING BIG IS HAPPENING"………………….. any minute now…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………hang on I hear something…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
    ok maybe now …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… ………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… anyone………………..is there anyone there….HELLLO!!!!!!!!!

    I am the slave of Irish Mistress XXX, a Fetish Queen, A Bossy Bitch Mistress, A Goddess, yes my life is tough, but it is so good.

    Webcam and phone chat sessions available

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to slavetoyou For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (14-02-15), john connor (14-02-15), Mr Cuddles (14-02-15), tom sand (14-02-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john connor View Post
    As the clock counts down to zero just wondering if there
    Is a plan people. If the new law is enacted and it's looking
    Pretty much it is will there be a new model for us to operate
    Under to allow us all to continue punting without fear.
    The ladies may lose many decent clients short term that have a lot to lose
    And be left only with guys who maybe are not the most desirable clients.
    Surely this website must be coming up with something or is it just business
    As usual when new law comes in.
    I know there are many trolls on here monitoring all our chat and
    This does not help but as things change as the saying goes
    "You must evolve or die" guess I am just wondering is there something
    Coming or is it simply every man and gal for him/herself.
    This website currently operates in Norway, where it's illegal to pay for sex. It's exactly the same site, with the same functions, so it's doubtful anything will change there.

    In answer to your question I have been doing research for a while now into working under the Swedish model, which included working under it in Norway and Sweden for a very short time and then networking with people who currently live and work with it. As I'm a qualified masseuse I shall be offering a massage service, for which I'm insured and certified. But that's by the by, the reason for my post is to clarify you comment is it every man for themselves...I'm afraid if arrested or charged it will be every man for himself. I can refuse to be called as a witness and any statement I give would be about our professional massage transaction...however you will say will be entirely up to you and indeed, you will probably be told I've already said you were buying sex. When under pressure people can and do slip up. If you make the decision to punt make it a researched and discreet escort and you will eliminate most issues right there.

    Other than that this is an open board and I can't really comment further, my clients do need discretion, and yes, I fully expect to lose a portion of them when the law comes in, sadly. Luckily I've been around a long time. There is little point comparing buying sex to buying drugs for example, normal people, the ones I see day in day out, don't buy drugs. It's going to be a challenge, and I love challenges
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 14-02-15 at 11:42.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  6. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    casman (14-02-15), get20 (15-02-15), irishdeltaforce (14-02-15), john connor (14-02-15), Ketchup (14-02-15), Mr Cuddles (14-02-15), Playitsam (14-02-15), pleasurekerry (14-02-15), Prickly (14-02-15), simon2280 (17-02-15), slavetoyou (14-02-15), SteveB (14-02-15), The Hound (14-02-15), timmc (14-02-15), TonyB (14-02-15), zoozoozoo (14-02-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    The Midlands
    Posts
    3,863
    Reviews
    46

    Default

    Going to have to make some big decisions alright all of us,even if i choose to see an escort after the law comes in i don't think i could feel fully comfortable knowing at any time the door could be kicked in.

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,384
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    This website currently operates in Norway, where it's illegal to pay for sex. It's exactly the same site, with the same functions, so it's doubtful anything will change there.

    In answer to your question I have been doing research for a while now into working under the Swedish model, which included working under it in Norway and Sweden for a very short time and then networking with people who currently live and work with it. As I'm a qualified masseuse I shall be offering a massage service, for which I'm insured and certified. But that's by the by, the reason for my post is to clarify you comment is it every man for themselves...I'm afraid if arrested or charged it will be every man for himself. I can refuse to be called as a witness and any statement I give would be about our professional massage transaction...however you will say will be entirely up to you and indeed, you will probably be told I've already said you were buying sex. When under pressure people can and do slip up. If you make the decision to punt make it a researched and discreet escort and you will eliminate most issues right there.

    Other than that this is an open board and I can't really comment further, my clients do need discretion, and yes, I fully expect to lose a portion of them when the law comes in, sadly. Luckily I've been around a long time. There is little point comparing buying sex to buying drugs for example, normal people, the ones I see day in day out, don't buy drugs. It's going to be a challenge, and I love challenges
    Everyman/woman for himself?
    I know what you mean but it is important that people do not fall for the old police trick of playing one against the other. If you think “everyone for themselves” and seek to shift the blame to each other, both going to be in trouble.

    This is a public forum, which is a major reason we have this problem in the first place. Need to be careful.........

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    Going to have to make some big decisions alright all of us,even if i choose to see an escort after the law comes in i don't think i could feel fully comfortable knowing at any time the door could be kicked in.
    The door could be kicked in now, if the girl is working there with more than one. Under any new law it's unlikely to be raids, more in the spot fines. In Norway they listen in to mobiles and you have to use a passport to buy a mobile, so it's hard to be anonymous.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Look behind you
    Posts
    16,654

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Everyman/woman for himself?
    I know what you mean but it is important that people do not fall for the old police trick of playing one against the other. If you think “everyone for themselves” and seek to shift the blame to each other, both going to be in trouble.

    This is a public forum, which is a major reason we have this problem in the first place. Need to be careful.........
    That's my point Steve. You probably won't see the lady but the police are well known for fibbing about facts to get statements. Get a story, stick to it, and after that make no comment at all. If arrested speak only to your brief.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

    Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

    SteveB (14-02-15), The Equalizer (14-02-15), zoozoozoo (14-02-15)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,384
    Reviews
    156

    Default

    The law will only apply to the North, unless/until a similar law is enacted in the South.
    What effort will it have? I don’t think we can tell until it has been in operation for a while.
    There has been little success of trying to curtail outdoor sex-work in both jurisdictions, despite various “pushes” to do so. The outdoor sex trade collapsed with the internet and the indoor sex-trade, not anything to do with enforcement.
    Suppressing the indoor trade will be a lot harder. There probably will be a push from Morrow and others at the start. The police will (as usual) take the easy route. Outcalls and “safe” hotels won’t be easy for them. As others have pointed out, they will probably wait outside “well known” locations and challenge people leaving.
    As Lucy says, a lot of locations are illegal at the moment and we still visit them with no problems.
    Bit of common sense and discretion and we should be OK.

  13. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,356
    Blog Entries
    2
    Reviews
    6

    Default

    So it would appear that escorts working in pairs would be sitting ducks for the new legislation - in that they can be prosecuted as well as the clients- gives the guards more ammunition to get one of the parties to blab to avoid a conviction!
    Seek and you shall find!

  14. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Navan Happy Christmas xxx UpdatesTwitter
    Posts
    5,067

    Default

    This is going to be more of a problem for those innocents who know nothing of the new laws.
    We should remember that not everyone is part of forums and some scan the internet and look for ads with no knowledge other then they want to meet a lady.
    I was very surprised talking to a fella I have not seen for a long time, he thinks he knows a lot (in a nice way) but was shocked when I told him the clients are the ones who will be chased.
    Discretion and planning in advance will make this hobby as safe as possible.
    Clickerty Click >> https://twitter.com/KissJosephine << Its 2307 on Twitter

    Navan 15-19 Christmas starts 20th December Have a Merry one folks

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Josephine For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserStephanie (17-02-15)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •