Quote Originally Posted by Playitsam View Post
From experience the ladies with large gaps in their reviews are very often the best at the game as they have built up a loyal customer base and don't have the need to advertise .

Conversely if a lady with lots of good reviews is always advertising I ask why. Why has she not built up a following of repeat business.

One of my favourite ladies has not advertised on here since 2013 and I need to give her two or three days notice if I want to see her . That says something about how she manages her business .
Quote Originally Posted by slavetoyou View Post
Sorry your statement does not make much sense. It doesn't say anything really about how she manages her business. All it says really is that she will see you when given notice. Maybe she is semi-retired and doesn't want new customers. If you run a business you need to advertise providing you want to grow your business, if your happy with your lot you don't advertise.
If your statement was true then many of the fine ladies on this site would not advertise and only the new girls would have adds up. How long do you think the lady's who don't advertise would stay in business.

Sorry that statement is one of the stupidest things I've ever read on this site.

to be fair youre both talking equal amounts of bollox with a dose of pimpage for good measure