Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurling 2015

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RodeoMan View Post
    hey D man I live in the middle of the galway hurling community and the last few weeks have been awesome, the colour is amazing, every house has loads of maroon and white out everyone so excited the whole county going to dublin for weekend, the rush for tickets then trying to swap tickets etc
    sunday evening we will be all ireland champions , mark my words gaillimh abu
    So it won't be a draw?
    "Tease me with stockings, suspenders and high heels!"

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peregine View Post
    So it won't be a draw?
    Of course it will be a draw

The drawing of the cats blood

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

The D Man (04-09-15)

Reviews

hey D man I live in the middle of the galway hurling community and the last few weeks have been awesome, the colour is amazing, every house has loads of maroon and white out everyone so excited the whole county going to dublin for weekend, the rush for tickets then trying to swap tickets etc
    sunday evening we will be all ireland champions , mark my words gaillimh abu
    Hey RodeoMan,

The time around the All Ireland Final is a very special time indeed. Great to hear of all the colour and excitement. I have been looking at the Galway papers online and it is fanastic. Best of luck to ye and Come on Galway.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (04-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by peregine View Post
    So it won't be a draw?

Am thinking Galway need to win on Sunday. Extremely hard to beat the cats in a replay.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (04-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    Hey RodeoMan,

The time around the All Ireland Final is a very special time indeed. Great to hear of all the colour and excitement. I have been looking at the Galway papers online and it is fanastic. Best of luck to ye and Come on Galway.
    Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    Am thinking Galway need to win on Sunday. Extremely hard to beat the cats in a replay.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

10. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

RodeoMan (05-09-15)

Reviews

lads , my greatest concern tomorrow is that we contain our eagerness to win because by jayus these galway lads are not going to hold back and they are going to give every sinew of energy tomorrow, we dont need sending offs it has to be controlled agression
    i have never witnessed the hungry in galway to win tomorrow
    i was fortunate enough to have played in croker and to this day i get goose bumps thinking of those days, the adrenaline rush as you run on that field the noise the crowds the buzz , you just waiting to win the first ball ,
    my day is over so cmon galway play your best and leave every drop of you on croke park

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RodeoMan For This Useful Post:

The D Man (07-09-15), willie wacker (05-09-15)

Reviews

lads , my greatest concern tomorrow is that we contain our eagerness to win because by jayus these galway lads are not going to hold back and they are going to give every sinew of energy tomorrow, we dont need sending offs it has to be controlled agression
    i have never witnessed the hungry in galway to win tomorrow
    i was fortunate enough to have played in croker and to this day i get goose bumps thinking of those days, the adrenaline rush as you run on that field the noise the crowds the buzz , you just waiting to win the first ball ,
    my day is over so cmon galway play your best and leave every drop of you on croke park

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

14. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

The D Man (07-09-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Good stuff from galway so far and they lead by 3pts at the break. Great scores from jason flynn and joe. Maybe they should be further ahead and i think they were lucky not to get a red card. Cmon galway.
    Ya it was half time they should have used it ffs
    Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    H

Very lucky to be on the pitch, looked like a point to me before half time for Joe, should have gone to hawk eye
    Yes could have been one and it would have been over

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

KK by 4, KK half backs and midfield came into their own since half time Galway with just 3 points in 2nd half .....4 points now

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast