Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Hurling 2015

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Seems to be a wet evening in thurles, i wonder will that have any effect on the outcome of this evenings matches? Ile go for limerick and clare to win.
    first of my predictions come through
    thought the dubs would beat them by more
    limerick have gone back so much in one year
    saw them play a challenge few weeks ago and a club team would beat them

clare and tipp and then hello paddy power where are ya

Reviews

Very poor game, Limerick have gone so far backward since last year it doesn't even seem possible in just one year but Dublin won't scare anyone in the qf. The amount of horrible wides and wasted balls Limerick hit today they must be the stupidest bunch of players in the game.

Must also raise a question as to whether Tipp are actually as good as Limerick made them look.

Reviews

Great win for the dubs
    What we do in life echo's in eternity

Reviews

Dear Cork & Clare,

For your benefit because you both seem to have forgotten

the goalposts look like this

Reviews

Clare go out

cue Davy's traditional "I'm not saying anything about anyone .....but "

Cork still look average and like Dublin won't be scaring anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Tipp beat waterford by 5pts, no goals in the munster final. Waterford down but not out and could still have a say in the championship.
    Waterford will need to develop their forward play if they are to have a say. I fancy Tipp to win it out.

Reviews

Deserved win for Tipp, Waterford's defensive setup made for a poor enough game they stifled Tipp's forwards but completely choked off their own. Have to say Waterford aren't pleasant to watch.

Overall it's been a very disappointing championship, no outstanding game yet and a lot of teams playing very mediocre stuff. Hopefully in the 5 games left it can be rescued but it probably needs KK & Tipp to square off again in final to do that.

8. Default

For such an uneventful county they produce so many players, Tipp.

Reviews

Terrible disappointing for Clare. Could have and should have won that match. Too many wides. Left Cork in it and once momentum swings in a match it is very hard to get it back. Congratulations to Cork. Breaking tradition can be a hard thing to do but sometimes needs must.

Dublin despite all the bad news during the week leading up to the match hung on in the first half. Then in the second half Rushe stormed into the match at centre back line. Paul Ryan got some fabulous points and confidence grew. Limerick after a decent start just fell away.

One of the most notable features of Saturday in Thurles was how much the wins meant to both Dublin and Cork.

Munster Final Tipperary are further down the road in their development than Waterford and had to win. A loss yesterday would have been a disaster for them. Waterford's game will evolve like Donegal did in the football.

Reviews

I was chatting few of the clare hurlers today and they are in total shock
    I never knew a clare team to have as many wides, they shkukd have won that game
    Tony Kelly is the best hurler in Ireland at the moment but to be honest Davy set clare up all wrong
    it is a pity as they have a great team is selected properly
    nothing there though to stop a tipp vs cats final

11. The Following User Says Thank You to RodeoMan For This Useful Post:

The D Man (14-07-15)

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast