Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Topless massage

Exclamation try this link

Quote Originally Posted by adog View Post
    i go too the chineese massage on thomas st 65 for one hour and sauna but no topless or happy ending was wondering which places offer that...
    if you log onto the "in dublin" site you will find about 3 or 4 different chinese massage parlours listed - i've used most of them and found them all to be quite good - the four hands massage by two chinese girls in ringsend is particularly good and funny!!!

http://www.indublin.com/classifieds7/

also, there's a japanese girl now working out of a place in the coombe - very cute and very sexy - mmmmmmm!!!!

i just loooooooooooooove asian girls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by gooner; 30-12-08 at 23:31.

Default limerick massage

wat about limerick city anyone ever had any happy ending in there, i went to one and askjed but she said no
    pm if you know anything

Thumbs up 4 hands hand job......!!

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank View Post
    Hey Gooner,

Do the girls in Ringsend give a happy ending? They're more expensive (80 Euro/hour) than the competition so wondering if its worth it?

Cheers
    The Tank
    yes the girls in ringsend do give happy ending too!!!

its been awhile since i was there but i think there prices were -

half hour massage with happy ending was 80euro topless and fully naked was 100euro.

half hour 4 hand massage (2 girls naked) was 130euro.

sometimes, they would inc. a blowjob (sometimes covered) in the price!

if you've never had a 4 hand full naked massage before, then i would urge you to have one - its very funny - and the girls aren't bad either!!!!

STOP PRESS ; STOP PRESS ; STOP PRESS ; STOP PRESS ; STOP PRESS ; STOP PRESS

started this earlier and never posted - i decided to try a massage in the chinese massage parlour in the coombe after i spoke to tina (the owner) and she recommended one of her new girls - ERICA - all i can say is, that is where i am going from now on!!!!

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

she has to be THE BEST - EVER!!!!!!!

now, i said it - i regret it as i probably won't get an appointment there again now!!

FULL NAKED MASSAGE AND HAPPIEST EVER ENDING FOR 90EURO!!!!!

AND SHE HAS A NICE HAIRY PUSSY TOO!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by frankthetank View Post
    OK, went to the Chinese place up in Ringsend and it was TERRIBLE. In fact, that's an understatement.

Firstly, 80euro/hour is for massage only. If you want a happy ending + 1 hour topless massage its €130!

After much negotiating, I managed to get her down to €100 for 45 mins for topless massage + happy ending.

The massage was crap (a quick rub up and down), the room was cold and she answered a text message during the massage! Need I say more? For the HJ, you'd swear she was playing tug-a-war with your willy.

I would not recommend ANYONE to go there.

... Rachel, I'll pay you a visit shortly
    I've been there a couple of times. One of the girls is far better than the other. For me it's 120 for 30 mins, and that a full naked body-to-body massage and covered bj.
    I gotta say, I can't help myself and keep going back!

Gooner,i know Rachel,and she does her thing properly,and she deserve whatever she charge,and i mean that,also she is qualified not with only one massage,she is qualified and withs certs for few diff massages........
    She charge probably 80 because she not chinese......

Once i went to supposely good chinese place in Rathmines......it was crap,woman was old,and was confused when girl came for massage......

only place where i would go for oriental massage is kevin street for thai massage,she always touch me and tells my hair are nice,and my skin is nice,and her touch feels very ummmmm.......dont know how to expain......it s just different,but it s only straight massage,no funny business......

Rachel massage rocks,as i know she care,and she care that it s done properly not only rub up and dwn,and rest of it comes itself,no need to beg or convince.......

she s always smiley and chatty......
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post

Once i went to supposely good chinese place in Rathmines......it was crap,woman was old,and was confused when girl came for massage......
    hahaha.... I didn't know you or girls were punters sometimes as well Anna but... that is total WIN that you are.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 09-01-09 at 10:01.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Rachel massage rocks,as i know she care,and she care that it s done properly not only rub up and dwn,and rest of it comes itself,no need to beg or convince.......

she s always smiley and chatty......[/QUOTE]

Anna, based on your comments I went to see Rachel today and I am very happy I did.
    She is a wonderful, sexy lady and the massage is very professional - the happy ending was a bonus!!!
    I will have to try and arrange to meet you sometime and thank you in person.

I'm glad for ye all in Dublin, but what about us down south? anyone know of a Rachel or chineese down here?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12