Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Reviews.. what's the point

  1. #1

    Default Reviews.. what's the point

    Reading through some threads and read that some guys (not that I didnt know it already) just put up positive reviews and never the negative/ neutral if warranted, it seems they want a clean sheet so it looks good to the other escorts on here and to keep them sweet.
    This is wrong in my opinion as keeping the escorts sweet is one thing but it doesn't help us clients on here at all.
    A bad review will warm others so put it out there and let the clients make up their own minds.
    There is a reason why there is POSITIVE, NEUTRAL, N/A AND NEGATIVE choice on the review for us.
    These guys would be better of not reviewing in my opinion.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhilman View Post
    Reading through some threads and read that some guys (not that I didnt know it already) just put up positive reviews and never the negative/ neutral if warranted, it seems they want a clean sheet so it looks good to the other escorts on here and to keep them sweet.
    This is wrong in my opinion as keeping the escorts sweet is one thing but it doesn't help us clients on here at all.
    A bad review will warm others so put it out there and let the clients make up their own minds.
    There is a reason why there is POSITIVE, NEUTRAL, N/A AND NEGATIVE choice on the review for us.
    These guys would be better of not reviewing in my opinion.
    I think you are probably a bit of a tough cookie to please mind €50 for 30 mins, great service off the last lady you booked and still only a 'maybe' for return. What's a girl to do?

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I think you are probably a bit of a tough cookie to please mind 50 for 30 mins, great service off the last lady you booked and still only a 'maybe' for return. What's a girl to do?
    Not at all, I tell it how it is and the reason for the maybe is that Is that I may return as in most cases, once I see a Escort I usually don't return, I'm fair in all reviews. .
    Last edited by hunterhilman; 12-02-15 at 16:26.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhilman View Post
    Not at all, I tell it how it is and the reason for the maybe is that Is that I may return as in most cases, once I see a Escort I usually don't return, I'm fair in all reviews. .
    I think the 'maybe' leaves an element of doubt, so it would have been good for you to have said, that you rarely return, but if you were to, then she is a lady you would be happy to return to.

    It might seem long winded or unnecessary to you, but my immediate thought was that despite pulling out all the stops, you were still not satisfied.

    I do agree that if you are disappointed due to deception then it is the clients right to say so, but for those that don't review due to the 'non click factor' then I think that is fair enough, as your opinion would be coloured for personal reasons.

    Having said that, to give no review is still in it's own way making a point, as you are not lying or recommending falsely, so it really should be up to the individual to decide what they want to do.

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (19-02-15), irishdeltaforce (12-02-15), Sensual Lauren (14-02-15), tom rambo (23-02-15)

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    2,711
    Reviews
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhilman View Post
    Reading through some threads and read that some guys (not that I didnt know it already) just put up positive reviews and never the negative/ neutral if warranted, it seems they want a clean sheet so it looks good to the other escorts on here and to keep them sweet.
    This is wrong in my opinion as keeping the escorts sweet is one thing but it doesn't help us clients on here at all.
    A bad review will warm others so put it out there and let the clients make up their own minds.
    There is a reason why there is POSITIVE, NEUTRAL, N/A AND NEGATIVE choice on the review for us.
    These guys would be better of not reviewing in my opinion.
    I think you are wrong to believe that guys dont leave negative reviews because they want a clean sheet , remember that if an escorts opts out then her reviews are no longer visible so what may appear as a client just leaving only green reviews can be misleading

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoozoozoo For This Useful Post:

    happygolucky (13-02-15), irishdeltaforce (12-02-15)

  8. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I think the 'maybe' leaves an element of doubt, so it would have been good for you to have said, that you rarely return, but if you were to, then she is a lady you would be happy to return to.

    It might seem long winded or unnecessary to you, but my immediate thought was that despite pulling out all the stops, you were still not satisfied.

    I do agree that if you are disappointed due to deception then it is the clients right to say so, but for those that don't review due to the 'non click factor' then I think that is fair enough, as your opinion would be coloured for personal reasons.

    Having said that, to give no review is still in it's own way making a point, as you are not lying or recommending falsely, so it really should be up to the individual to decide what they want to do.
    maybe means i might depending, I know guys that have been deceived by escorts on here but they decide not to review those escorts because it might look bad to their favourite escorts on here, sad but true, only leave a bad review if warranted, it is I believe just as important as a positive review as no one likes to be ripped off and no client wants to have a bad experience or to have to leave a bad review unless they are a basket case.

  9. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zoozoozoo View Post
    I think you are wrong to believe that guys dont leave negative reviews because they want a clean sheet , remember that if an escorts opts out then her reviews are no longer visible so what may appear as a client just leaving only green reviews can be misleading
    I know that but i'm talking about the guys that will not leave bad reviews at all, they will only put the good reviews on display but its their own choice.
    Last edited by hunterhilman; 12-02-15 at 19:26.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Retired
    Posts
    2,711
    Reviews
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hunterhilman View Post
    I know that but i'm talking about the guys that will not leave bad reviews at all, they will only put the good reviews on display
    See what you mean , nobody could have 100% success rate regardless on much " study " they do

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,482
    Reviews
    196

    Default

    I agree.
    Many escorts get a bad review and then opt out.

    I tend to leave a green of the lady tried to please.
    I then tell it as it was.
    After that it's down to personal taste which should be irrelevant to a review grading.

    I think some negative reviews say more about the reviewer than the service received.

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (19-02-15), irishdeltaforce (12-02-15), SmallHorn (20-02-15)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,482
    Reviews
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I think you are probably a bit of a tough cookie to please mind €50 for 30 mins, great service off the last lady you booked and still only a 'maybe' for return. What's a girl to do?
    To be fair I have visited many ladies where we just didn't click.
    I just didn't fancy her even though I thought I would .
    Great service, a lovely lady but I wouldn't return.
    Can happen. No one's fault.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (19-02-15)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •