Thread: Valentines.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

going to a Garda valentines ball (black tie) in cork on friday night.. then driving up to dublin on the saturday for the ireland v france game.. got corporate box tickets for me, the mrs and 4 friends.. tid going to be a romantic day, what with all the free booze

i might pop down to the canal after the game, and get a deepthroat blowjob off one of the street girls for the price of a package of cuban cigars!!!
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

Playitsam (11-02-15), TonyB (10-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    going to a Garda valentines ball (black tie) in cork on friday night.. then driving up to dublin on the saturday for the ireland v france game.. got corporate box tickets for me, the mrs and 4 friends.. tid going to be a romantic day, what with all the free booze

i might pop down to the canal after the game, and get a deepthroat blowjob off one of the street girls for the price of a package of cuban cigars!!!
    I am sure there will be a bit of box floating around the corporate area.

yes indeed.. but.. other than i will have my better half with me, and wouldnt disrespect her by being so overt as to look for said flange.. I have a penchant for picking up ladies in the red light areas of certain cities..

Indeed, only a couple of weeks ago, i was on business in Manchester.. Had a lovely hire care out for the day, and when my business was finished, i proceeded to cruise the red light district (at the back of the train station, up the road a bit, on the left hand side, there are a number of large arches, the women hang around them, and across the road too) and after a couple of hours driving around pocket wanking, managed to get a lovely deepthroat blowjob for the princely sum of £15..

Thats what you call quality!!
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Reviews

J bet yur car was clean lol

Reviews

yes indeed.. but.. other than i will have my better half with me, and wouldnt disrespect her by being so overt as to look for said flange.. I have a penchant for picking up ladies in the red light areas of certain cities..

Indeed, only a couple of weeks ago, i was on business in Manchester.. Had a lovely hire care out for the day, and when my business was finished, i proceeded to cruise the red light district (at the back of the train station, up the road a bit, on the left hand side, there are a number of large arches, the women hang around them, and across the road too) and after a couple of hours driving around pocket wanking, managed to get a lovely deepthroat blowjob for the princely sum of £15..

sounds like an interesting google streetview project

Reviews

here?

lol at the truck company

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	50.0 KB 
ID:	107635  

It

Yeah you sound like the sort of dickhead that you see in the corporate boxes. No interest in the game no idea of the rules
    And your mrs is probably well innocent.
    Last edited by Thor; 12-02-15 at 23:56.