Thread: Corruption

Reviews

Default Corruption

This country was much better when everybody was corrupt, especially our leaders.

You used to be able to get out of / around things. Not anymore.

The bastards want to screw you to wall for everything!

Funking Banks! New deposits for home buyers, Water charges, Penalty points, Universal social charge, Minimum drink pricing (again the Vintners Association! Like the government cares about your health. If they did they would fix the Health service).

And what do we have to look forward to? Insane anti women legislation (the Swedish model).

Not since the anti gay laws have we had such an Intrusion by the government into the bedroom.

I wish they would all go and fuck off.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

nibb (10-02-15), Playitsam (10-02-15), Prickly (10-02-15)

Cork City - Please get fucked off you bastard
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    This country was much better when everybody was corrupt, especially our leaders.

Funking Banks! New deposits for home buyers, Water charges, Penalty points, Universal social charge, Minimum drink pricing (again the Vintners Association! Like the government cares about your health. If they did they would fix the Health service).

And what do we have to look forward to? Insane anti women legislation (the Swedish model).

Not since the anti gay laws have we had such an Intrusion by the government into the bedroom.

Oh i totally agree with you.. they should rev up and fuck off, the dirty cunts that they are.. pardon my use of industrial language
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (11-02-15), nibb (10-02-15), Playitsam (10-02-15)

Reviews

Spot on ! Bring back corruption I say , never harmed anyone and got things done .

Democracy just gives the village idiots the same input as everyone else . Madness .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Playitsam For This Useful Post:

irishdeltaforce (11-02-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post

and the interesting thing is a lot of Irish are fine with it. FFs even foreigners are looked after better than ourselves by our gov.

Westside.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Irish People are all talk but no action, seems they cant be bothered to protest over important issues and never learn their lesson anyway and vote those morons into Government again. All is forgiven in a very short period.
    Its not all the Government fault, it is the people too that are to blame that sit back and just go with the flow and let it happen.
    The Irish people are very resilient though, crucify them as many times as you like but they always bounce back.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hunterhilman For This Useful Post: