Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46

Thread: Do any girls here swallow cumshots?

  1. #1

    Smile Do any girls here swallow cumshots?

    Do any girls here swallow cumshots? What about cumshots in the eye? Just asking because that would be a very desirable service.

  2. #2

    Default

    We can watch u while u are swallowing ur cum, and while u are rubbing ur eye with it. It would be a desirable view
    The REAL lesbian duo !!!!! CLG (Cheeky Lesbian Girls)

    REVIEWS: http://www.escort-ireland.com/117/du...t-reviews.html

    Duo recession rates!!!
    200 half hour
    400 an hour


    0833776030 Call us now!!!!

    We have someone taking care of us, so be nice He`s not coming into the room with us

    Fan n.1 Brucealmighty

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,257

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paragon View Post
    Do any girls here swallow cumshots? What about cumshots in the eye? Just asking because that would be a very desirable service.
    And you called yourself polite client yeah? You just showed the right asshole in yourself you pighead and don't write any more false crap about me.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenda Beauty Babe View Post
    And you called yourself polite client yeah? You just showed the right asshole in yourself you pighead and don't write any more false crap about me.
    i have met brenda once and i would not rate her as even average. she comes on here shouting her mouth off and we are foolish enough to put up with it. she uses every opportunity to advertise herself and accepts no criticism. i am sure more people agree with me. she was in limerick when she first came here and used a different name and her attitude stank then too.brenda you are not who you seem. i personally will be happy when you leave for good.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Deep down in the E-I dungeon
    Posts
    11,634
    Reviews
    29

    Default

    RRRRRRRRRonny you kept that bottled up since March. It must feel better now to get it off your chest
    These porno films have alot to answer for in what people are asking such as swallowing cumshots.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Busty Malena and Carmen View Post
    We can watch u while u are swallowing ur cum, and while u are rubbing ur eye with it. It would be a desirable view
    LMAO! I mainly use it to condition my hair. It works well but it does remind me of salmon. Whenever I try to cum in my own eye I usually miss! Maybe you girls could help me aim my fire hose? You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.
    BTW, I hear you girls are amongst the best in Ireland so I might be giving you a deposit soon...pun intended.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    RRRRRRRRRonny you kept that bottled up since March. It must feel better now to get it off your chest
    These porno films have alot to answer for in what people are asking such as swallowing cumshots.
    You may have had a good experience of Brenda Beauty Babe but rrrrrrrrronny and me had a different experience, it seems. I can only speak for myself - I waited a long time to put up a review because I was not too keen on writing on this site but I had such a bad experience with Brenda Beauty Babe that I could not hold back any longer. We need to stop paying good money for girls that treat their clients like crap. That way, there will be better feeling all around and clients will be more at ease that they are not going to be fleeced every time they take a punt on a new girl.
    I recognise that there are many bad clients too but I am certainly not one of them. I always pay full charge and often leave tips if the service is great. I never push a girl to do something she really doesn't want to do as it is a waste of time and disrespectful. If you look at my reviews, you will see that they are consistent and fair. I acknowledged that Brenda may have been having a bad day when I met her but that bad day cost me 150 Euros so I have the right to complain on this forum to warn other punters so that she learns that there is a consequence for treating her clients like stupid meatheads. That is how the free market operates. Good service should be rewarded and despicably poor service such as Beauty Brenda provided to me should be exposed for the scam it is.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rrrrrrrrronny View Post
    i have met brenda once and i would not rate her as even average. she comes on here shouting her mouth off and we are foolish enough to put up with it. she uses every opportunity to advertise herself and accepts no criticism. i am sure more people agree with me. she was in limerick when she first came here and used a different name and her attitude stank then too.brenda you are not who you seem. i personally will be happy when you leave for good.
    I agree rrrrrrrrronny. If a girl treats me like dirt on her shoe when I am nothing but polite and cheerful then I will review her in a negative light. That is my right and it helps leave the field free for the girls who know basic manners and professionalism.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In a tip according to Pat
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by paragon View Post
    Do any girls here swallow cumshots? What about cumshots in the eye? Just asking because that would be a very desirable service.
    A moment on the lips and a lifetime on the hips sonny,

    I have to have all my food mashed now so, spuds, bananaís, cum, it makes no odds to me. PM an Iíll show yeah what a loosed lipped lovely like letterkenny lilly can do.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    RRRRRRRRRonny you kept that bottled up since March. It must feel better now to get it off your chest
    These porno films have alot to answer for in what people are asking such as swallowing cumshots.
    I am only asking any girl who reads this if they provide a certain type of service. There is no need for people to get exercised about it. If you don't provide the service, I respect that decision and if you do, then we can do business. It's not like I am asking if there are any girls out there who would stomp on small animals or something. Jeeeeeez.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •