Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Congratulation on fucking

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Question Congratulation on fucking

    Really?

    Personally I think it's a bit weird seeing threads that congratulate a client on having reviewed 'x' amount of escorts, nevermind the fact that clients now seem to get this gratuitous ego massage at the 50 reviews mark whereas escorts must wait until the magic 100, AFAIK. Anyone else see something wrong with that?

    Of course you could be of the opinion that we should set of up a tiered celebratory system akin to the wedding anniversary model.

    http://www.anniversary-ideas-step-by...y-symbols.html

    Hey, look at that! It's my 'leather' Anniversary, Go me!!!


    You can call me envious if it makes you feel better, it won't change the fact that I think it's weird

    Incidentally, I started this thread because it's not the first time I've notice people being negative on these client congratulatory threads, and while that's not appropriate behaviour it does seem like I'm not the only one that questions the sense of such threads.
    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 08-02-15 at 18:04. Reason: I can't believe I spelt the thread title wrong!!!

  2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    Cassandra (09-02-15), adrienn (09-02-15), funlover12 (08-02-15), irishdeltaforce (08-02-15), JAMESCORK (09-02-15), Klittyliker (08-02-15), Meursault (09-02-15), paul_m (09-02-15), sixfourblond (22-02-15), slavetoyou (09-02-15), Escort AdvertiserStephanie (08-02-15), SweetGrace (11-02-15), Vitruvian (08-02-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,402
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    I hope you don't think this is weird but I'd just like to say: "Congratulations on 9 reviews Jibberjabber!!"

  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Klittyliker For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (09-02-15), DEGEA99 (09-02-15), Escort Advertiseremmasweet (10-02-15), Gee22 (09-02-15), irishdeltaforce (08-02-15), Jiberjabber (08-02-15), Sherry (10-02-15), willie wacker (09-02-15)

  5. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    13,741
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    Really?

    Personally I think it's a bit weird seeing threads that congratulate a client on having reviewed 'x' amount of escorts, nevermind the fact that clients now seem to get this gratuitous ego massage at the 50 reviews mark whereas escorts must wait until the magic 100, AFAIK. Anyone else see something wrong with that?

    Of course you could be of the opinion that we should set of up a tiered celebratory system akin to the wedding anniversary model.

    http://www.anniversary-ideas-step-by...y-symbols.html

    Hey, look at that! It's my 'leather' Anniversary, Go me!!!


    You can call me envious if it makes you feel better, it won't change the fact that I think it's weird

    Incidentally, I started this thread because it's not the first time I've notice people being negative on these client congratulatory threads, and while that's not appropriate behaviour it does seem like I'm not the only one that questions the sense of such threads.
    I just noticed one recently, didn't bother reading it. It does seem a bit stupid to pat each other on the back for punting.

    The lady's on the other hand, have to work very hard for good reviews and deserve a bit of credit and a bit of business promoting if they achieve a high amount.

    But I will admit to one of the first things I look at when reading a post from a poster, I'm not familiar with is how many reviews he has under his belt.

    Also I have a great deal of respect for one or two reviewers with very high review counts who's options I have come to trust. But I know from reading a great deal of reviews it's quality not quantity that counts. If you pm a punter about a girl that he has seen many times. I think he can give a better evaluation of the escort then somebody that was wham, bam. thankyou mam, half hour visitor.

    Now, if it's a contest? I lose
    Last edited by irishdeltaforce; 08-02-15 at 18:30.

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to irishdeltaforce For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (08-02-15), Klittyliker (08-02-15), slavetoyou (09-02-15)

  7. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Lost in space
    Posts
    4,063
    Reviews
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    I hope you don't think this is weird but I'd just like to say: "Congratulations on 9 reviews Jibberjabber!!"
    Congratulation on your 6 reviews as well Klittyliker, it's your 'wood' anniversary

    Last edited by Jiberjabber; 08-02-15 at 18:31.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Jiberjabber For This Useful Post:

    Klittyliker (08-02-15)

  9. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Purgatory
    Posts
    469

    Default

    Weird ? yes !! Harmless ? Yes !!
    Perhaps seeking one's own worth, in the long term might be more rewarding.

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vitruvian For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (09-02-15), slavetoyou (09-02-15)

  11. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Casino De Monte-Carlo
    Posts
    13,408

    Default

    Who loves ya baby......!!

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clyde For This Useful Post:

    irishdeltaforce (09-02-15), Jiberjabber (09-02-15)

  13. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    425
    Reviews
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiberjabber View Post
    You can call me envious if it makes you feel better















    Just kidding, yeah it's definitely weird.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to reflex For This Useful Post:

    Jiberjabber (09-02-15)

  15. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cork City - Please get fucked off you bastard
    Posts
    938
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    I dont bother reviewing half the women that i shaft off this site.. the reason being that most of them wont let me leave sexually explicit reviews, and its no fun reviewing if you cant say what kind of tom foolery you got up to.

    For example, i shafted this Chinese lady quite recently.. what i didnt do isnt worth talking about, really good shaft she was.. but when i went to sing her praises in a review.. "no sexually explicit content allowed".

    fuck that for a game of soldiers..
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

  16. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Casino De Monte-Carlo
    Posts
    13,408

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    I dont bother reviewing half the women that i shaft off this site.. the reason being that most of them wont let me leave sexually explicit reviews, and its no fun reviewing if you cant say what kind of tom foolery you got up to.

    For example, i shafted this Chinese lady quite recently.. what i didnt do isnt worth talking about, really good shaft she was.. but when i went to sing her praises in a review.. "no sexually explicit content allowed".

    fuck that for a game of soldiers..
    Yes the auld office bin doesn't except explicid reviews.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

  17. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Cork City - Please get fucked off you bastard
    Posts
    938
    Reviews
    7

    Default

    surely you mean "accept"
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

    Clyde (09-02-15)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •