Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: What’s your perception on height, does it bother you?

Reviews

Height doesn't bother me I'm 5'4 so most girls particularly eastern european girls are taller anyway and I'm relieved when they take their heels off lol Think only two south american/spanish girls have been smaller, one was just a naturally small girl with a small body and the other the height went into other more pleasing parts lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
    Height doesn't bother me I'm 5'4 so most girls particularly eastern european girls are taller anyway and I'm relieved when they take their heels off lol Think only two south american/spanish girls have been smaller, one was just a naturally small girl with a small body and the other the height went into other more pleasing parts lol
    Only 5'4 Tony, what are you with the Iron Man suit on, 6'4

3. The Following User Says Thank You to HairyPotter For This Useful Post:

Meursault (09-02-15)

Reviews

sure its irrelevant when lying down............I get cold feet so being tall keeps them bad boys to the end of the bed
    I just ordered a chicken and an egg off the internet .......I'll keep ye posted which comes first!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Went thru a phase of tall girls...
    Love long legs wrapped around me and when standing with them no issue to get at their boobs!!!

Still go for it the odd time... But most girls in heels are tall enough!!!

Xxx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Just thought I would double check my height and I must be getting smaller as I am just under 5.9 now, must be true as one gets older they shrink. Have you ever done deep breathing exercises Westi?
    Stop picking on me you big bully and nope im not old. Getting older but not old. I breath very heavy so im told and oh yeah snore a lot too along with (used to anyway) sleep walk. No wonder I never got married. I have a very big rib cage from swimming at a young age (about 3-4 years old) so my lungs and ribs developed a lot.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TonyStark View Post
    Height doesn't bother me I'm 5'4
    whats the weather like down there today Tony?

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    Just thought I would double check my height and I must be getting smaller as I am just under 5.9 now, must be true as one gets older they shrink. Have you ever done deep breathing exercises Westi?
    I never thought you were 5.10

Thought you were 5.8

You wee bundle òf jòy !!

Reviews

I like doggie but it doesn't work with tall girls. Even if you stand up 'things' are still a little to high....

Blog Entries

When I was referring to old I was actually referring to myself and as for bullying you, where have a bullied you (please put the link). As any reference I have made to you is due to you moan a lot about nothing important and just having a bit of banter. But of course I should have realised you can give it out to everyone else but when you "think" someone is having a go at you, you obviously cant take it! Loll

Maybe if you cant take it then dont give it. Loll

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Stop picking on me you big bully and nope im not old. Getting older but not old. I breath very heavy so im told and oh yeah snore a lot too along with (used to anyway) sleep walk. No wonder I never got married. I have a very big rib cage from swimming at a young age (about 3-4 years old) so my lungs and ribs developed a lot.

Westside.
    That because you are such a giant, in more ways than one. Loll xxxx
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmango View Post
    I never thought you were 5.10

Thought you were 5.8

You wee bundle òf jòy !!
    If you finding it difficult then do it in front of a mirror both standing up and to be sure smaller gents can get where they need to be the lady will just have to spread her legs wider. Plus a hell of a lot more fun watching what is taking place too honey, xx

Quote Originally Posted by CANALI View Post
    I like doggie but it doesn't work with tall girls. Even if you stand up 'things' are still a little to high....
    All the best
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

6"10 here, haha good luck finding ANY girl ;-) 2-tall :P

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dutchtallguy For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (11-02-15), Sexy_Jessica (11-02-15)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast