Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
Get this, she did call me..........she said she would see me Saturday afternoon - she called me at around 6ish, call me old fashioned but would you say that was the afternoon - I most certainly would not......

I have to say I am not sure whether i am bothered or not if she wants to come with me now - can't put my finger on why though - no i think i can - its called a woman intuition or gut feeling.

Its a bad omen you are right but now she has said that when i have time she to let her know..........when i say afternoon i mean just that not evening........wouldnt you agree?

xxx Lizzy
I agree fully that 6ish is not afternoon, and that, without adaguate excuse, is a bad signal. More importantly, I believe, is your own intuition.
You cannot put in an email what you feel in your water, and if that feeling says stay clear, then stay clear you should!
Travelling alone probably doesn't appeal to you (I actually prefer travelling alone, but hey, thats me!), but there's nothing worse than being stuck with someone who is unreliable, or irritating, or just not a nice person.
Stick with your intuition, Lizzzy, I'm sure you wont regret it.