Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Strange moment!!

1. Default

At least you got rid of them because guys like this Are just trouble and liable to go off and make noise outside knocking on neighbours door and telling them something the neighbour doesn't need to know about!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to A Very Important Person For This Useful Post:

JessycaWild (07-02-15)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

He should be thankful, he now has change for the bus home.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JessycaWild View Post
    Hello models and members .
    I wana share with you whats happen earlyer for me today. I wait your opinon
    I spoke to new client on the phone to make a meeting...all fine. He was arriving. in my place after long time of giving direction...
    anyway we meet. he was paying me and after i ask him for a shower... because all the time i do like thins
    Until he had the shower i go to bring his change..
    After i give his change.. he told me he change his mind and i am not Jessyca
    And this is a very funny thinkg because.. nobody told me that until now.. and u can see my reviews..lol... u can look me on google to see who i really am.. anyway.. after that i ask him whats happen. he told he wants his money back and he wana go.. ( i bring his change half of it in coins.. because i really have no 10 euro or 20,.. so i give him 1 paper of 10 euro and rest coins of 1 and 2 euro)and i dont know what to think... because he was feeling bad about the coins.. or i dont know.. anyway he started to speak very bad and insult me... after that told me to take care because i will be hurt..
    So whats your opiinion? like members? and of course like girls.. do u ever happen something like this?
    P>S> if the coins insult him.. i dont know what to say because many of guys somethimes they bring coins when they pay the girls.. to.. so if we accept.. why the members not?

I know its a strange post.. but its really funny for me.. because he change his mind when i give him the coins... and 2.. nobody told me until now i am not JEssyca)
    SO i wait your true opinion!!
    Hugs and KIss for all models and members from EI
    Should have kept the money, kicked him out and thrown his clothes out the window

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

JessycaWild (30-07-15)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678