Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You Irish guys are such fecking chancer's Seriously?

Reviews

Married with kids he was a chancer, but if single why not. I would love to have the balls to do that, but I can't. And if I was good looking and not shy I would and I would not care what women think off me for doing it. I have a friend who is good looking and confident and he is chancer like that. But because he is good looking he is not creepy, if I were to do it I would be called a creep.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to paul_m For This Useful Post:

abcodiver (05-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    So how lucky are you guys when your out and about when or if you try your luck like this ?
    I am not the type to "chance my arm" in situations like that. I am not one for invading a ladies privacy like that.

Anyway, I tend to end up in the most stupid and strange situations even when I keep myself to myself so I know I would end up in serious trouble if I carried on like that LOL
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Nice to be Nice, and Better to "Be Naughty" but Words mean Little if there is no Action

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvonteese View Post
    I maybe mature honey but they say I'm a real looker with eyes that would just melt anyone so I very much doubt you'd be thinking I;m taking the piss and the only way you'd be stubbing your cigarette out and going inside would be to run up the stairs and into my room with me. Loll

Lady Von Teese
    i would be up in your room wating for you,sweetie

Blog Entries

i'm guessing you would keep falling when running up stairs with that boner in your avatar honey. Loll

Quote Originally Posted by abcodiver View Post
    honestly, I dont get subtle hints and think its all innuendo, dont get me wrong I have a laugh and get along great with the opposite sex, Im not overly shy but I get "friendzoned" very easliy.......Anyway running,stairs and me dont mix!! lol

Look or no looks honey, its creepy, makes no difference for me.

Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    Married with kids he was a chancer, but if single why not. I would love to have the balls to do that, but I can't. And if I was good looking and not shy I would and I would not care what women think off me for doing it. I have a friend who is good looking and confident and he is chancer like that. But because he is good looking he is not creepy, if I were to do it I would be called a creep.
    Well it was give the guy a blocking or turn the tables on him, so use him instead so got him to take those photos I put up. Loll
    Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    I am not the type to "chance my arm" in situations like that. I am not one for invading a ladies privacy like that.

Anyway, I tend to end up in the most stupid and strange situations even when I keep myself to myself so I know I would end up in serious trouble if I carried on like that LOL

I am sure he had a good wank back in his room after doing the photo shoot for me. Loll better than nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by simon2280 View Post
    Nice to be Nice, and Better to "Be Naughty" but Words mean Little if there is no Action

You'll be doing a hell of a lot more than waiting in the room next Friday honey. Loll x
    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    i would be up in your room wating for you,sweetie
    Lady Von Teese
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

abcodiver (07-02-15)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12