Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 66

Thread: location

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    11

    Default location

    All the top class elite ladies why arent they working from top class places not run down kips because once you have loads of reviews you have a standard to keep.
    Onwards and upwards

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bendmychasis For This Useful Post:

    gameboy (10-02-15), Ladyvonteese (05-02-15), Playitsam (05-02-15), ZoeCum4MeOfficial (05-02-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post
    All the top class elite ladies why arent they working from top class places not run down kips because once you have loads of reviews you have a standard to keep.
    Onwards and upwards
    I hear you, adds to an appointment. But City property is scarce and expensive for everyone,
    escorts too?

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

    Melindablondey (05-02-15), tom rambo (05-02-15), willie wacker (05-02-15)

  5. #3

    Default

    Let me bend your ear, my old chasis.... Kips are usually cheaper to rent ..


    and I know what i'm talking about as have rented enough of them out
    Last edited by Uncle Reamus; 05-02-15 at 01:03.

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Indoors with Emmasweet
    Posts
    36,636
    Blog Entries
    15
    Reviews
    61

    Default

    Might have to do with all the assholes they meet .: doc
    Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do .: doc

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (05-02-15), Melindablondey (05-02-15), tom rambo (05-02-15), willie wacker (05-02-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Reamus View Post
    Let me bend your ear, my old chasis.... Kips are usually cheaper to rent ..


    and I know what i'm talking about as have rented enough of them out
    Best of luck with them

  9. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post
    Best of luck with them
    I'll need it, people aren't just as gullible today as long ago
    Last edited by Uncle Reamus; 05-02-15 at 01:10.

  10. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    4,738
    Reviews
    204

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post
    All the top class elite ladies why arent they working from top class places not run down kips because once you have loads of reviews you have a standard to keep.
    Onwards and upwards
    i said it before i never go to see a property, go to see the lady,but if you are into nice places,book a hotel and get a and you can have the best off both worlds

  11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tom rambo For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (05-02-15), Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (05-02-15), Ladyvonteese (05-02-15), Escort Advertisermarsha (10-02-15), Melindablondey (05-02-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (05-02-15), Escort AdvertiserSweetErica (06-02-15), ZoeCum4MeOfficial (05-02-15)

  12. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    18,937
    Reviews
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post
    All the top class elite ladies why arent they working from top class places not run down kips because once you have loads of reviews you have a standard to keep.
    Onwards and upwards
    Because they,re becoming hard to get, loads of ladies will not come to Galway due to the lack of good accommodation.


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

    Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (05-02-15), Irish Belle (05-02-15), MayaX (05-02-15), Melindablondey (05-02-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (05-02-15), tom rambo (06-02-15)

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    51
    Reviews
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post
    All the top class elite ladies why arent they working from top class places not run down kips because once you have loads of reviews you have a standard to keep.
    Onwards and upwards
    So you are an independent lady looking to work here. No references as such first time here and maybe not a huge deposit
    Available which is why you are here. Need to rent an apartment in top class place as you say in Dublin without a huge deposit and job and bank references ? Are u stupid? Been to many a place where the lady has made it clean an comfortable and that's fine. Oh and the agency premises are generally naff as well.
    How would you fare if you moved away?
    Last edited by Thor; 05-02-15 at 01:17.

  15. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Thor For This Useful Post:

    Alex.xx (05-02-15), Clyde (06-02-15), curvyirishgirl katie (06-02-15), Escort AdvertiserFetishCherry (05-02-15), Melindablondey (05-02-15), Sexy Sandy 69 (05-02-15), tom rambo (06-02-15), willie wacker (05-02-15)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    planet earth
    Posts
    427
    Reviews
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    i said it before i never go to see a property, go to see the lady,but if you are into nice places,book a hotel and get a and you can have the best off both worlds
    Less likely to get busted in quality accomadtion you will learn

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •