Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sh*it

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by abcodiver View Post
    Dont think I have ever dumped without weeing at the same time, think that would make it illegal ...........but then I have very little self control!!
    Could prove a technicality alright.

Reviews

Dont think I have ever dumped without weeing at the same time, think that would make it illegal ...........but then I have very little self control!!
    Dude, you're funnier than me!

Blog Entries

So you piss everytime you talk?

just joking,
    Westside.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

abcodiver (05-02-15)

Reviews

just to confirm

I just tried it and its an impossibility to not even do a little wee....... and I really really tried not to..
    I just ordered a chicken and an egg off the internet .......I'll keep ye posted which comes first!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    So you piss everytime you talk?

just joking,
    Westside.
    no it just sounds that way
    I just ordered a chicken and an egg off the internet .......I'll keep ye posted which comes first!!!

Reviews

From a Christian point of view:-
    Deuteronomy 23
    23:13 And thou shalt have a paddle upon thy weapon; and it shall be, when thou wilt ease thyself abroad, thou shalt dig therewith, and shalt turn back and cover that which cometh from thee:
    23:14 For the LORD thy God walketh in the midst of thy camp, to deliver thee, and to give up thine enemies before thee; therefore shall thy camp be holy: that he see no unclean thing in thee, and turn away from thee.

In Modern English, you are to carefully cover up all faeces "for the Lord walketh in the midst of thy camp." (You wouldn't want God’s foot to step in your shit, would you?)

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    Get this, you know that it's illegal to urinate in public, but you can have a dump no probs?
    This is true , in fact if a guard see you having a dump they must stop the public from staring....

another one if a guard passes your house and notices a dandelion in your garden they can prosecute you under the noxious weeds act

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by atom View Post
    This is true , in fact if a guard see you having a dump they must stop the public from staring....

another one if a guard passes your house and notices a dandelion in your garden they can prosecute you under the noxious weeds act
    You could always sh1t on it, while the guard stops the public from staring.............

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

atom (06-02-15), warmcome (05-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by atom View Post

protect and serve
    Last edited by warmcome; 05-02-15 at 20:59.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123