Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Hm.

'attempted seduction of attached women' -- plz elaborate ? Xx
    As you said in an earlier post "grabbing your woman"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CupOfTea For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (05-02-15)

3. Default

When is a wardrobe decision cultural (and could be restricted ?) , and when is it religious (in which case respect for

religions comes into play)
    Well in most Arab States their culture is their religion and religious law is State Law so when they come to another country, which is either Western or doesn't hold the same State religion, it's near impossible to separate between cultural and religious and therein lies the problem of restriction of clothing in countries that don't abide by Sunni or Sharia Law.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CupOfTea For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (24-03-15), Stephanie (05-02-15), Vitruvian (06-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Oh don't worry lol....I wouldn't visit in a fit.
    Too hot for me anyway

Its the going to mass part id disagree with...not the bikini.

They are all basic right or wrong issues any sane person would have issues with...nothing to do with belittling women or putting them down / treating them as inferior.
    Right or wrong by whom ??

Butchering a goat in the town square is very common and completely accepted practice in many cultures.

As to spitting , walk down a Hong Kong street ! They're hacking up phlegm right behind you , right next to you , right in

your ear, and then spitting a big glob. Absolutely disgusting -- to me. To them , it's normal.

In Nepal , women will just squat along a trail , and their bits being covered by their skirts , just go on and do their biz.

Up until last couple of decades and the tourist trade , there were no toilets at all ! It's perfectly acceptable for them

to just squat. (Now in touristy countryside they'll have squatty holes in the ground for toilets , with a blind for privacy).

Cultural differences , no ? xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (06-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by CupOfTea View Post
    As you said in an earlier post "grabbing your woman"
    Wouldn't that be considered 'wrong' in Irish culture ?

Or is it a subculture we're talking about , where it's acceptable ?

What would you (any of you guys !!) do if someone grabbed your girlfriend in a club ??

Love

Im non conformist , so I still say "Who the f@#k do they think they are?"

(BTW the blue dress shows too much cleavage and the black one is too short...............only saying like)
    Lol x

You just wait til next shoot

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Vitruvian (06-02-15)

Cool

Countries that have non sensical expectations or traditions they expect others to follow.

Expect me not to steal,rape,do harm to others etc....but don't tell me what to wear or what my GF should wear when im there.
    So what if they come here in large numbers , and all of them will start wearing their traditional ,

or culturally dictated , OR Sharia dictated women's wear ? Burka in Dublin ??

If you wanna wear whatever you wanna wear in their countries , they can wear whatever they want

in your country , no ? Xx

What of women's lib , if all of a sudden we'd have a mass of Black Crows in full niqab ? ( 'Black Crows' -- I'm borrowing

the phrase from a recent Al Jazeera documentary , chronicling the alarming proliferation of madrassas that aim to

're educate' girls in Afghanistan.

"Hijab, niqab, burka - there are lots of different kinds of coverings worn by Muslim women all over the world. Some wear a headscarf to cover their head and hair, while others wear a burka or niqab, which also covers up their face. Headscarves are seen as a sign of modesty, and a symbol of religious faith"

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

funlover12 (24-03-15)

Reviews

So what if they come here in large numbers , and all of them will start wearing their traditional ,

or culturally dictated , OR Sharia dictated women's wear ? Burka in Dublin ??

If you wanna wear whatever you wanna wear in their countries , they can wear whatever they want

in your country , no ? Xx

What of women's lib , if all of a sudden we'd have a mass of Black Crows in full niqab ? ( 'Black Crows' -- I'm borrowing

the phrase from a recent Al Jazeera documentary , chronicling the alarming proliferation of madrassas that aim to

're educate' girls in Afghanistan.

"Hijab, niqab, burka - there are lots of different kinds of coverings worn by Muslim women all over the world. Some wear a headscarf to cover their head and hair, while others wear a burka or niqab, which also covers up their face. Headscarves are seen as a sign of modesty, and a symbol of religious faith"

I don't believe you are are tolerant as you are making out
    Stop trying to wind me up

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (06-02-15), Stephanie (06-02-15)

Reviews

Quilliam Translation and Analysis of Islamic State Manifesto on Jihadist Brides. WARNING - Long, dry reading

http://www.quilliamfoundation.org/pr...hadist-brides/

15. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (06-02-15)

16. Default

Wouldn't that be considered 'wrong' in Irish culture ?

Or is it a subculture we're talking about , where it's acceptable ?

What would you (any of you guys !!) do if someone grabbed your girlfriend in a club ??
    No idea whether it's culture or subculture. Probably more age related than anything else. I'm in my early 20s and I see it all the time among guys my age who knowingly, and unknowingly, go after girls in relationships to see how far they'd get with them. They're generally the same ones you can look at on a night out and immediately know that they're going to try it.

As for what I'd do? Personally, I'd have enough trust and confidence that my girlfriend could deal with the person herself but if not I'll get in between them, then it would depend on what else the person does to myself or my hypothetical girlfriend

17. The Following User Says Thank You to CupOfTea For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (06-02-15)

18. Default

And another thing about Michelle is that she is not very good at wearing her pantyhose these days particularly when she goes to Saudi Arabia

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast