Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Irish Lisa

  1. #1

    Default Irish Lisa

    Hey folks, not sure if I'm posting in the right area (apologies if not)

    Just wondering if anyone has visited Irish Lisa before? (https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html)

    No pics or reviews. Would love to give her the benefit of the doubt for her reasons for not having either, but at the same time, I have to save to treat myself so want to make sure my decision won't leave me disappointed.

    Anyone?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,256
    Reviews
    178

    Default

    No pics, doesn't allow reviews, rates at the top end and doesn't post on the boards. Why would anyone want to visit?

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

    cp3o (04-02-15), tipp oldie (03-02-15), willie wacker (03-02-15), zilch (03-02-15)

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    No pics, doesn't allow reviews, rates at the top end and doesn't post on the boards. Why would anyone want to visit?
    I don't know why, but I really want to visit an Irish lady.

    Very, very rare that they come around Meath area.

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Galway
    Posts
    19,478
    Reviews
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattman View Post
    I don't know why, but I really want to visit an Irish lady.

    Very, very rare that they come around Meath area.
    well then chance her and let us know


    " WE ARE CONNACHT "

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    5,812
    Blog Entries
    109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mattman View Post
    No pics or reviews. Would love to give her the benefit of the doubt for her reasons for not having either, but at the same time, I have to save to treat myself so want to make sure my decision won't leave me disappointed.

    Anyone?
    Your answering your own question, a fool and his money are soon parted.


    Tiff xxx

    " Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.





  7. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    783
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    At 100 its not worth the chance as was caught out in a similar situation last year, not true age either, 10 years older at least..
    When the Escorts that go to the bother of putting genuine pictures up, displaying true age and allowing reviews they should get priority over those that don't.
    Last edited by Chez; 03-02-15 at 16:31.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chez For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (03-02-15)

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,118
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    N
    Quote Originally Posted by mattman View Post
    Hey folks, not sure if I'm posting in the right area (apologies if not)

    Just wondering if anyone has visited Irish Lisa before? (https://www.escort-ireland.com/escor...le-escort.html)

    No pics or reviews Would love to give her the benefit of the doubt for her reasons for not having either, but at the same time, I have to save to treat myself so want to make sure my decision won't leave me disappointed.

    Anyone?
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/8/dub...ationality_ids[]=29
    Some may not be genuinely Irish but a few of them are
    I can personally recommend Jane from experience
    She used to allow reviews and had over 100
    Irish Leigha is well known and is an ETOM winner
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    639
    Reviews
    14

    Default

    Well I suppose you could always ask for photos when you make the call, see what kind of response you get....

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,118
    Reviews
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happygolucky View Post
    N

    https://www.escort-ireland.com/8/dub...ationality_ids[]=29
    Some may not be genuinely Irish but a few of them are
    I can personally recommend Jane from experience
    She used to allow reviews and had over 100
    Irish Leigha is well known and is an ETOM winner
    https://www.escort-ireland.com/8/dub...ationality_ids[]=29
    I am who I am and I am happy with who I am.

  12. #10

    Default

    If you are going for an Irish lass? Why not try our Irish Leighla

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Uoma Italiano For This Useful Post:

    willie wacker (04-02-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •