Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tights

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    And when you got there & she wasn't wearing them, why not ask again? If she doesn't have any, leave.

Sandy x
    Fair point, I would re-request and when none where available I'd say fair enough.
    Not a big issue but I'm 0 from 4 on it!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by greenandwhite View Post
    Some useful advice, will request pantyhose and offer to bring them myself which is no problem.
    Now how much does a pair of tights, sorry pantyhose cost?

Have already begun the process by sending a few PMs, no replies yet so may be more difficult than I thought.
    Have a look online. It really depends on what you like to the cost. The more shear they are, generally the more expensive they are, but you can get a pack of 5 from Dunnes for around 4e, so can be very cheap.

Don't forget to ask the lady what size she wears, as height also comes into it. If you get a small pair for a slim girl who is tall, the crotch may stop too low for her crotch etc.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Sandy 69 View Post
    And when you got there & she wasn't wearing them, why not ask again? If she doesn't have any, leave.

Sandy x

Exactly!
    This guy may be overwhelmed with my collection, i have plenty of thights, sheer, shiny, fishnet, 15den, 60den, different colours, also shiny wet look leggins, cotton leggins, stockings, many body stockings etc.
    But only 2 of my thights i will let to tear up.
    Others are too expensive , unless you pay me them, then you can cut them even in pieces, lol.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sexy_Jessica For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sandy 69 (05-02-15), tslover (04-02-15)

5. Default

I love tights.

I will always bring a pair as I know which types I want to see and play with.

I never knew so many men were interested in tights! I have had a few in my career and I always have some for when the occasion calls for them, so if your find yourself in Belfast, I shan't disappoint you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12