Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Time!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zealot7 View Post
    onward and upward indeed! Brace yourself, you might get a call from me at some point. Being with a woman a good bit older than me (i'm in my late 20's) is on my list of fantasies to fulfill.

oops............................

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Zealot7 (02-02-15)

I'm in pretty much the same position myself atm OP, just on the verge of meeting my first girl. Was hoping to meet Stephanie first but she's still away atm so I'll have to meet one of the others on my list :P

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zealot7 View Post
    Onward and upward indeed! Brace yourself, you might get a call from me at some point. Being with a woman a good bit older than me (I'm in my late 20's) is on my list of fantasies to fulfill.

Oh cool. I rather enjoy that fantasy myself, but can you wait until I've lost a bit of weight please. I'm actually using the gym at the moment to try and lose weight, but I keep forgetting to stop eating as well. That cake I had tonight was delicious though. I love super valu!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    oops............................
    Come on Steve, I'm no spring chicken. I am loving being older, as it brings me these lovely younger men. No need to oops at all

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TrapShooter View Post
    I'm in pretty much the same position myself atm OP, just on the verge of meeting my first girl. Was hoping to meet Stephanie first but she's still away atm so I'll have to meet one of the others on my list :P
    Oh dear, I hope the other girl doesn't read the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Would you ask a stranger what you want for your lunch?
    If they'd just come out of the restaurant I was hoping to eat in

8. Default

Thanks for the advice, 26 yrs old very very inexperienced with all aspects. Want a girl that will take and guide through from kissing(French), bj and the rest....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12