Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 Nations back

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Ya Henshaw on the way up now and D'Arcy on the way down.
    I would put D'Arcy first centre and Robbie second , but at least we have choices now and not too reliant on 2 like before.
    But Payne is good aswell and this combination is for the world cup in mind.
    Ya ultimate Rugby app for your smartphone is a must for any rugby lover.
    Well stella do you find it good for keeping track of scores when the match is not on the TV?
    I find it brilliant
    To be honest I've only have the free channels on telly, so I can watch internationals on rte2 but I've no BT or sky, usually find a stream or the app, yeah great, you can watch favorite players as well.

Last time I was out in a pub watch a game was in last March for the France-Ireland one, so those apps are pretty cool, also follow tones of rugby related pages on fbook
    Good bye Ireland!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (06-02-15)

3. Default

Ya Henshaw on the way up now and D'Arcy on the way down.
    I would put D'Arcy first centre and Robbie second , but at least we have choices now and not too reliant on 2 like before.
    But Payne is good aswell and this combination is for the world cup in mind.
    Ya ultimate Rugby app for your smartphone is a must for any rugby lover.
    Well stella do you find it good for keeping track of scores when the match is not on the TV?
    I find it brilliant
    I'd have to disagree with you on that one. Henshaw before D'Arcy simply because the Henshaw-Payne partnership is intended for the World Cup. Have to give a chance for the partnership to click properly in international matches against top opposition as Payne sustained a foot injury after one match during the Autumn Internationals.

Although D'Arcy is on his way out (he mentioned retiring after the the end of next season last year) and I don't see him completing more than 60 minutes he's useful in the Irish squad purely for his experience which he can offload to Henshaw and Payne. Plus he's good cover and I can see him coming either starting to get the momentum going early on and being subbed before he tires out or coming on as a sub for his experience in defense, line running and seeing games out.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CupOfTea For This Useful Post:

Stella (06-02-15)

Good news for all Hook lovers here, this 6N will be his last one

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugb...hook-1.2089502

Good bye Ireland!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stella For This Useful Post:

CupOfTea (06-02-15), Klittyliker (06-02-15), willie wacker (06-02-15)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    Whoop!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CupOfTea For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (06-02-15)

Reviews

Yes Yes great news and thanks Stella , I think I love you now

It,s time to

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

CupOfTea (06-02-15), Stella (06-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CupOfTea View Post
    I'd have to disagree with you on that one. Henshaw before D'Arcy simply because the Henshaw-Payne partnership is intended for the World Cup. Have to give a chance for the partnership to click properly in international matches against top opposition as Payne sustained a foot injury after one match during the Autumn Internationals.

Although D'Arcy is on his way out (he mentioned retiring after the the end of next season last year) and I don't see him completing more than 60 minutes he's useful in the Irish squad purely for his experience which he can offload to Henshaw and Payne. Plus he's good cover and I can see him coming either starting to get the momentum going early on and being subbed before he tires out or coming on as a sub for his experience in defense, line running and seeing games out.
    no I would like to see D'Arcy 12 and Robbie 13 but I know where he,s coming from for the world cup and you can,t fault him on that, but deff keep him in the squad because he,s going to be needed.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

12. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

CupOfTea (06-02-15)

13. Default

no I would like to see D'Arcy 12 and Robbie 13 but I know where he,s coming from for the world cup and you can,t fault him on that, but deff keep him in the squad because he,s going to be needed.
    I agree with that. His experience in the Six Nations and in the World Cup will be needed! And also agree with Henshaw being 13 but with the retirement of D'Arcy in a year or so it's time to, at least, start the next centre partnership even if it means sacrificing some game-time for D'Arcy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to CupOfTea For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (06-02-15)

Reviews

you plan on filling his chair ?

Have backed France to win tournament outright got them 6/1...have a good feeling after the terrorist attacks there last month,French people are looking for heros right now...
    England,Ireland,France to win this wk/end @ 4/1
    England to win tonight @ 3/1
    Fingers crossed

Reviews

Not going to make any prediction of tonight's game just hope it is a good game.
    "Tease me with stockings, suspenders and high heels!"

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peregine For This Useful Post:

CupOfTea (06-02-15), Stella (06-02-15)

Page 8 of 45 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast