Thread: Hats of to the Touring Girls, Don't Know How You Manage It

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hot Lizzy Guest

Default Hats of to the Touring Girls, Don't Know How You Manage It

I would like to say RESPECT to the Ladies that tour for a living - this is not one of my silly posts this is meant from the heart - I have a great deal of respect - Its bloody hard and incredibly tiring - yes most of you guys are younger than me and I'm guessing when i was 10 years younger I could of managed it far easier - its a job I know - just a darn sight harder than people give you credit for.

I had a great time in Cork and will be going back there in January. I don't think i was ever so busy in my entire life as I was out there and it was really down to one thing and one alone - well more probably - the advertising on this site, which i say is excellent - although i did have lots of bookings from guys looking at my site and checking out my touring dates, whilst i am on here right now.........Ladies pray tell me, which part of "PLEASE DO NOT TEXT/WITHHOLD YOU NUMBER" Don't guys get.........The other thing that I would have to say that i owe my amazing tour to Cork would be down to a little secret that i am most certainly not telling you Ladies - sorry but there are some things that i never give away!!!!

RESPECT to the Touring Ladies - Hats off to you............If I had taken my laptop with me i really wouldn't of had time to go on it at all - i didnt have enough hours in the day - and as you all know i don't see lots of guys in one day -.......... will be back there give you the dates when i am 100% sure that i am coming, although i would say that its a deffoe - maybe the trick isnt to come for 4 days but a week and take a day out - trouble is i never had time to do that - went out once for 45 minutes ...........

Take care and have a very happy and healthy new year......... xxx

The Swallow or Spit Retiring Queen Coming to Every Town Near You.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1300.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	40.7 KB 
ID:	7769  
    Last edited by Hot Lizzy; 20-12-08 at 23:19.