View Poll Results: Will the launch run smoothly you think?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes it will.

    7 41.18%
  • No, it will be full of glitches.

    7 41.18%
  • They'll have to revert to the old to get the new sorted.

    3 17.65%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: I wish...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    North Korea
    Posts
    16,828
    Reviews
    57

    Question I wish...

    there was some way we could run a betting book on whether or not there'll be a fuck up with the launch of the new site tomorrow?

    My monies on fuck up, what's yours?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    what is it with-yes no answers round these parts, grey is such a nice.....tone, its like you're all computers 010001100001010001


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    there was some way we could run a betting book on whether or not there'll be a fuck up with the launch of the new site tomorrow?

    My monies on fuck up, what's yours?
    I had no idea a new site was imminent. I am optimistic, perhaps naively.
    Why do you think it will be prone to difficulties?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    I had no idea a new site was imminent. I am optimistic, perhaps naively.
    Why do you think it will be prone to difficulties?
    if only they had some sort of.......clock to let us know about these things eh


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Of course the new site will be glitchy at first. What a stupid question. We will be relying on user feedback to iron out the glitches and make it right. We have a full IT team armed and ready.
    Last edited by samlad; 30-01-15 at 10:46.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

    liffey (30-01-15)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,354
    Reviews
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Of course the new site will be glitchy at first. What a stupid question. We will be relying on user feedback to iron out the glitches and make it right.
    Good PR.
    Lower our expectations.

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Well, I added to the last reply to reassure you

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    783
    Reviews
    5

    Default

    Any reason for the new site as didnt know it was being introduced that quickly and I kind of like this old one.
    As with anything new there will be minor problems but sorted out quickly when techs on stand-by

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Chez For This Useful Post:

    samlad (30-01-15)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    31,794

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chez View Post
    Any reason for the new site as didnt know it was being introduced that quickly and I kind of like this old one.
    As with anything new there will be minor problems but sorted out quickly when techs on stand-by
    There you go... this guy knows what the score is

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    5,713
    Reviews
    35

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •