Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Dilemma ... :o

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

Will never happen lol !!

: like my skin naked and unmarked

And my mink ? My mink obligingly keeping quiet , on my back , keeping me warm

TheHound -- are you a youngish man ??

And fKate !

To pre-empt : plz don't post the video about the raccoon dogs !! It was upsetting and vile the first time you did .
    I guess I'm younger than average board poster but like all of us I'm forever 21 too.
    All the tramp stamps I saw growing up were on the sexiest ladys I knew so that maybe started it for me.
    Maybe we'll meet one day and I can talk you into buying synthetics instead of fur. I dig the big russkie hats on ladies. Makes them look like bond girls.
    It'd be boring if we all thought the same way.

But I'll convert you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to The Hound For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (31-01-15)

Reviews

Steph, what ever you do, take your time and good care of yourself. Would love to see you safe back in Dub for....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JohnSund2 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (01-02-15)

Sounds lovely,

Thanks for the insight into French Driving and France

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lawrence O For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (01-02-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosa Nostra View Post
    Don't worry, plenty of "Big Boys" awaiting your return here.

Hope the crossing isn't too rough,and don't forget to drive on the left when you arrive!

xx.
    Oh my 'Big Boys' of the Emerald Isle have been hounding me for months ! for my return x

Can hardly wait to get back to seeing them , back to playing and entertaining !! Xxx

Thanks for driving pointer >>> always awkward for first day or so -- me famous for coming out of a driveway

onto the wrong side of the road lol !! Watch out around gas stations and the like !! x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Cosa Nostra (31-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    I guess I'm younger than average board poster but like all of us I'm forever 21 too.
    All the tramp stamps I saw growing up were on the sexiest ladys I knew so that maybe started it for me.
    Maybe we'll meet one day and I can talk you into buying synthetics instead of fur. I dig the big russkie hats on ladies. Makes them look like bond girls.
    It'd be boring if we all thought the same way.

But I'll convert you
    Lol x x

You should see me in my 'russkie' hats x

My furry hat and nothing else !

>> maybe on my next photoshoot I'd take a few pics like that -- except I don't do nudity -- in public x

Aaah , maybe do a pic with a couple o strategically placed furry russkie hats ... !

TrampStamp -- I'm old enough and from Cali , I remember when that craze was just starting : the trendiest hottest

juiciest young gals started getting them tattoos ; at first it was revolutionary !! waaaahay cool , to be admired ! ,

fleetingly even I considered it. Fleetingly.

Then as everything else , it trickles down , and before you know it , all the fool followers masses were getting them --

no longer 'cool' , though they might be beautiful individually ; but by now it marks a 'follower' . By my nature , I'd never

be 'of a crowd' , I don't do 'trends' -- I'm usually ahead of them I'm very happy to say my body is unmarked ,

except for one piercing x

** bring me a high end synthetic , I'd take a look at it -- just for the poor creatures' sake like -- , but like I wouldn't buy

knock off bags and clothes , and wear only silver gold platinum , it's unlikely I'd go for something that "tries to look like" fur xx

Btw , have a much loved leopard pattern coat , that is exactly what it looks like -- not a pretender xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (31-01-15)

Reviews

Hey Steph

You could always meander through the French Countryside avoiding the motorways and finding glorious little hotels, (dogs might be an issue) that would avoid the use of toll roads, but greatly increase your fuel and time demands. Short of that you could train the dogs to handle the toll plaza, so long as they don't swallow the currency!!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (31-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
    Hey Steph

You could always meander through the French Countryside avoiding the motorways and finding glorious little hotels, (dogs might be an issue) that would avoid the use of toll roads, but greatly increase your fuel and time demands. Short of that you could train the dogs to handle the toll plaza, so long as they don't swallow the currency!!!
    Lol xxx

Meander , you say ?

It IS a gorgeous sunny day like ...

Hm. So 800km instead of in 8-10 hrs , do three days ?

Tempting ! Very very tempting !!!

Oh , you could just see The Middle One being the cleverest and most agile at this point , reaching and fetching the ticket !!

Then she'll make strange at ya x

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

doodlebug (31-01-15), JohnSund2 (31-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Lol x x

You should see me in my 'russkie' hats x

My furry hat and nothing else !

>> maybe on my next photoshoot I'd take a few pics like that -- except I don't do nudity -- in public x

Aaah , maybe do a pic with a couple o strategically placed furry russkie hats ... !

TrampStamp -- I'm old enough and from Cali , I remember when that craze was just starting : the trendiest hottest

juiciest young gals started getting them tattoos ; at first it was revolutionary !! waaaahay cool , to be admired ! ,

fleetingly even I considered it. Fleetingly.

Then as everything else , it trickles down , and before you know it , all the fool followers masses were getting them --

no longer 'cool' , though they might be beautiful individually ; but by now it marks a 'follower' . By my nature , I'd never

be 'of a crowd' , I don't do 'trends' -- I'm usually ahead of them I'm very happy to say my body is unmarked ,

except for one piercing x

** bring me a high end synthetic , I'd take a look at it -- just for the poor creatures' sake like -- , but like I wouldn't buy

knock off bags and clothes , and wear only silver gold platinum , it's unlikely I'd go for something that "tries to look like" fur xx

Btw , have a much loved leopard pattern coat , that is exactly what it looks like -- not a pretender xx
    Yea, I don’t know about leaders or followers but most of the sexiest coolest ladies I know like their ink.
    Lolz I honestly wouldn’t know what a high end synthetic was. I remember Ciara wearing something like this once and looking sensational, but she could look good in a bin bag in fairness.

Most real fur reminds me of mothballs and camphor for some reason, but all to their own. Sher I’m not a vegetarian either so. Safe crossing to you.
    woop woop. Someone said I need a few more posts to say thank you on posts

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The Hound For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (01-02-15)

Somehow this doesn't read like a dilemma to me

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Ambassador For This Useful Post:

Ladyvonteese (02-02-15), Stephanie (01-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cosa Nostra View Post
    I could think of some great names for a bitch, better not say though as

could get this thread deleted!!

]
    rachel????

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast