Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: merry christmas liz

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    wiv me ol ma LIZ of course
    Posts
    71

    Default merry christmas liz

    hello Ma, merry christmas

    i was just passing, thought i,d drop by to say ello

    av you been away somewhere for a few days holidays?

    anyhow Ma
    GIVE US A FAG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bouncers_cotton_86_150.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	7758  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by nick cotton; 20-12-08 at 15:16.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dubbers
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Liz is your ma, I thought Dot was, or is Liz and Dot the same person. Stay away from my Elizabeth.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    wiv me ol ma LIZ of course
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Liz is your ma, I thought Dot was, or is Liz and Dot the same person. Stay away from my Elizabeth.
    hey, i,m a reformed man clint got me own successful plumbing business now yeh Dot or Dotty is wot liz is known as in the family

    just passing by and saying ello to the good woman whos looked after me like a Ma

    looking forward to a bowl of her delicious soup on christmas day
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tv-comebacks-nickci-290x400.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	73.9 KB 
ID:	7764  
    Last edited by nick cotton; 20-12-08 at 17:02.

  4. #4
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Default Gutless Little Toe Rag........(How tall are you?)

    Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    hello Ma, merry christmas

    i was just passing, thought i,d drop by to say ello

    av you been away somewhere for a few days holidays?

    anyhow Ma
    GIVE US A FAG

    You ain't no son of mine you scum........just cos we have both done time doesnt mean that you can talk to me like that - at least my tattoos are a work of art whats that thing on your neck - a swallow - (or spit)

    You know just where i have been you horrible no son of mine............oh and to think what you did to that motor bike with the brake fluid and that poor nipper........you aint no son of mine.........where's Peggy Get outta my house.

    Ohhhhhhhh Bradley where are you.........You gingers never there when a lady is in distress ............ If my Jim were here...........

    You are no son of mine........now sling your hook.


    Ma......... xxx

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    wiv me ol ma LIZ of course
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    You ain't no son of mine you scum........just cos we have both done time doesnt mean that you can talk to me like that - at least my tattoos are a work of art whats that thing on your neck - a swallow - (or spit)

    You know just where i have been you horrible no son of mine............oh and to think what you did to that motor bike with the brake fluid and that poor nipper........you aint no son of mine.........where's Peggy Get outta my house.

    Ohhhhhhhh Bradley where are you.........You gingers never there when a lady is in distress ............ If my Jim were here...........

    You are no son of mine........now sling your hook.


    Ma......... xxx
    ok ma, i,ll go. i dont want to be upsetting you now so close to the festive season. i was just passing, thought i,d say ello. and now i,m on me way

    i,m choking for a fag ma, just one. for old times sake

    do you still make the best char ma??

    i could murder a cup
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C26_john_Altman_3web.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	7766  

  6. #6
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by nick cotton View Post
    ok ma, i,ll go. i dont want to be upsetting you now so close to the festive season. i was just passing, thought i,d say ello. and now i,m on me way

    i,m choking for a fag ma, just one. for old times sake

    do you still make the best char ma??

    i could murder a cup

    I ain't hinterested in ya just one cuppa........go to the cafe and have one there with a nice Garybaldie.......You mudering bastard you.

    Babs where are you.........Get Outta My House .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Dubbers
    Posts
    186

    Default

    Its ok Elizabeth I'll get rid of him and teach him a lesson he wont forget. Now Nick let me introduce you to my Magnum. And it aint the kind you eat.

  8. #8
    Hot Lizzy Guest

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Liz is your ma, I thought Dot was, or is Liz and Dot the same person. Stay away from my Elizabeth.

    Oh thank you Mr Eastwood, I was coming over all dizzy........He ain't no son of mine. Hes a mudering little shit, so he is......

    You know he sent me off to Cork to turn tricks just so that i could feed his habbit, well i say NO..........mind I did meet some real toffs in Cork, they was ever so nice to me, really they was. Not a patch on you mind.

    Oh I hope that Patricia gets shot of him cos i left him in the sitting room and he was trying to open the cage to remove my lovely little Parrot.......Oh he's a wrong'en.

    Where's that Pompom to give his ankles a good nipping........hes a very naughty little boy and Santa ain't gonna be going nowhere near him.

    See, I'm with him for 5 minutes and he's got me talking all common - Shit i forgot i left that little Whitney locked in the launderette......... have to go........toodle ohhhh.

    The Swallow or Spit Listerene Queen............xxx

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    wiv me ol ma LIZ of course
    Posts
    71

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hot Lizzy View Post
    I ain't hinterested in ya just one cuppa........go to the cafe and have one there with a nice Garybaldie.......You mudering bastard you.

    Babs where are you.........Get Outta My House .
    ok ma, see ya, happy Christmas, it is the festive season.

    BUT MA, come on for a drink down the vic, i,m buyin.................what your poison?

    and ma, i got somethin to show you. see i,m responsible now, i,m all reformed an all.


    ma, say ello to your gran-daughter, sure isnt she the spit of you????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	76385.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	6.3 KB 
ID:	7767  

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    wiv me ol ma LIZ of course
    Posts
    71

    Smile

    Quote Originally Posted by Clint Eastwood View Post
    Its ok Elizabeth I'll get rid of him and teach him a lesson he wont forget. Now Nick let me introduce you to my Magnum. And it aint the kind you eat.
    i like your style clint, you need balls to get on in this world, and you need friends. i,m in the plumbing business now but i could put a bit of work your way like when a plumber needs an enforcer????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •