Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Disrespecting our President

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I agree he never had a shot at basketball but he is a great ambassador,assuming people can see him.
    Is this turning into a size thread

2. The Following User Says Thank You to whoseyourdaddy For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (31-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by whoseyourdaddy View Post
    Is this turning into a size thread
    Anon 361 will be along soon,we will know cause his penis will be here about 10 mins ahead.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

whoseyourdaddy (31-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by stringfurtcool View Post
    U
    He doesn't deserve respect.This guy always portray'ed himself as a people's man.i admired him for this,and he just threw all that in the bin.
    most people have registered for the water charges, its as usual the minority that dont want to pay ergo our president is truly a man of the people but you keep shouting away and marching in the rain with the rest of the anti pay for anything brigade.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to greenie For This Useful Post:

Vitruvian (01-02-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by greenie View Post
    most people have registered for the water charges, its as usual the minority that dont want to pay ergo our president is truly a man of the people but you keep shouting away and marching in the rain with the rest of the anti pay for anything brigade.
    Not much changed in Dublin since 1916 has it? You guys left a minority down there as well didnt you? Well have fun paying your charges.

Westside.

I wonder if I was down and out on the streets and managed to get to his presidential home and knock on his door, would he give me a bed for the night and some food in me belly or would he squeakily tell me to fuck off, I'm more leaning to ' Fuck off '

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    I wonder if I was down and out on the streets and managed to get to his presidential home and knock on his door, would he give me a bed for the night and some food in me belly or would he squeakily tell me to fuck off, I'm more leaning to ' Fuck off '
    You would be 'looked after'

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prison-5.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	107275

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    You would be 'looked after'

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	prison-5.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	15.3 KB 
ID:	107275
    beats the Padded cell I reckon

Quote Originally Posted by greenie View Post
    You must remember its the government and irish water who say most people have registered, this lot said the same thing last October, as for the president being a peoples president I have more respect for a weasel

12. The Following User Says Thank You to atom For This Useful Post:

Westsidex (01-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by atom View Post
    You must remember its the government and irish water who say most people have registered, this lot said the same thing last October, as for the president being a peoples president I have more respect for a weasel
    didn't seem to be a big turn out by the no campaigners yesterday, anyone know
    Last edited by Chez; 01-02-15 at 13:47.

Reviews

Two issues at play here, whether the President had a choice and whether it is right to protest against the President. I believe in my reading of the constitution that there is a case to be made against Irish water under the clause that says no essential service should be under the control of any group or individual to the detriment of the common good. (not verbatim) a semi-private company in charge of the water is arguably that and the influence of our great Mr O'Brien could be further argued as unconstitutional.

On the second point, why should the President be above protest, he is more than a figurehead, he is under our constitution commander in chief. Not thankfully a role he/she exercises to the detriment of others, but if he decided to invade Wales would we be wrong to protest!!! of course not, no office holder in this country is above protest. Only my humble opinion.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to doodlebug For This Useful Post:

atom (01-02-15), redone7010 (01-02-15)

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast