Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Disrespecting our President

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    The bills may be estimated as you have not applied for the grant or applied for the new utility.
    Why are you thinking about Court, Mate?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Slipping...
    The DPS are only trying to collect the data on peoples pps that Irish water couldnt do. Its all a scam to deduct at source.

Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Im only using this as an example as to how stupid sending someone a penalty based on an assumption. I mean assuming anything is inaccurate. Imagine an undertaker or priest assuming someone is dead? There would be some banging on that coffin lid.

Westside.
    Just chuckled at that.

Q: What what Michael Jackson by doing now if he was still alive?
    A: He'd probably be scraping away at the coffin lid.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Just chuckled at that.

Q: What what Michael Jackson by doing now if he was still alive?
    A: He'd probably be scraping away at the coffin lid.
    Or John Lennon.

probably singing imagine,
    Westside.

Or John Lennon.

probably singing imagine,
    Westside.
    Yes, Imagine that, Westie.

Quote Originally Posted by atom View Post
    Apparently when they rewrote the thing again they put in a clause that unlike the esb etc,they did not need a contract with you,That was my point that Michael d had the option to resign.
    It will be interesting to see if they ever try to argue in court that you owe them money, but they have no contract with you. Personally I think judges would laugh them out of court, and without their little form being sent back to them, they haven`t a leg to stand on.
    I cannot see any other reason for the 100 Euro conservation/bribe because the "off the books" pallaver they came up with would have needed 100% compliance to raise 271 million to pass the Eurostat test, and that was never achievable.
    Even if what they say over the bribe is true, the government are holding a banking enquiry over dodgy dealings at the moment. Isn`t bit ironic that the same government are happy to attempt dodgy accountancy to try and pass the Eurostat test!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redone7010 For This Useful Post:

atom (04-02-15), warmcome (04-02-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by redone7010 View Post
    It will be interesting to see if they ever try to argue in court that you owe them money, but they have no contract with you. Personally I think judges would laugh them out of court, and without their little form being sent back to them, they haven`t a leg to stand on.
    I cannot see any other reason for the 100 Euro conservation/bribe because the "off the books" pallaver they came up with would have needed 100% compliance to raise 271 million to pass the Eurostat test, and that was never achievable.
    Even if what they say over the bribe is true, the government are holding a banking enquiry over dodgy dealings at the moment. Isn`t bit ironic that the same government are happy to attempt dodgy accountancy to try and pass the Eurostat test!
    They said they're going to write new legislation. I wouldn't rely on the Judiciary to go against
    the government, the 'establishment'.

Reviews

Im only using this as an example as to how stupid sending someone a penalty based on an assumption. I mean assuming anything is inaccurate. Imagine an undertaker or priest assuming someone is dead? There would be some banging on that coffin lid.

Westside.
    Estimation is a more descriptive term here than assumption.

Blog Entries

They said they're going to write new legislation. I wouldn't rely on the Judiciary to go against
    the government, the 'establishment'.
    New Legislation cant cover an old contract or no contract. It has to all start from scratch with any new legislation. You cant change contract law by changing the terms or penalties at a future date after the contract. Im trying to think of an example but cant right now.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Estimation is a more descriptive term here than assumption.
    they are after saying what they are basing it on. If you went before a judge and the opposing side assumed anything it wouldnt stand a hope in hell. Estimation wouldnt do either unless you have a contract that states that. People who havnt registered havnt. The only way they can deal with this is stop the service for non payment and they ran from that one.

and quickly too,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 04-02-15 at 12:44.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

warmcome (04-02-15)

Reviews

they are after saying what they are basing it on. If you went before a judge and the opposing side assumed anything it wouldnt stand a hope in hell. Estimation wouldnt do either unless you have a contract that states that. People who havnt registered havnt. The only way they can deal with this is stop the service for non payment and they ran from that one.

and quickly too,
    Westside.
    Could they use an additive in the water to loosen you up?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to warmcome For This Useful Post:

Gobshite (04-02-15)

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast