Thread: My mistake?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by HolyMoly View Post
    Aloha all

I visited my first lady a few months ago and was surprised when there was no kissing, fair enough on reflection as it wasn't listed, I had rushed my choice, but a good time was had anyways. I left a favourable review but I was outside the 28 day time limit as I took a while to join the site, so two lesions learned lol.

I took the plunge again today and thought I chose carefully but again there was no kissing to my dismay, I questioned this as GFE was listed on the ladies profile but told no. Again it knocked me off my nervous stride and having booked for an hour it ended up a case of wham, bam, thank you mam Out after half an hour whereas I'd hoped for a bit of a lead up to the main event, hence the hour booking.

Anyway, the point is, was I wrong in assuming GFE meant kissing?
    The next time you book, ask the girl if she offers kissing & how many times can you cum in the hour, her answers will be an indicator in what service she offers & what to expect.

Sandy x
    In memory of an awesome woman Laura Lee RIP
    It's so difficult to articulate just how much she meant. Inspirational, brave and irreplaceable - our hero.
    Please do what you can for her daughter. Deeply appreciated.
    https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/glasgaelauralee

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sexy Sandy 69 For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (28-01-15)