Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: !00% English

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    You're making assumptions. I'm based in Belfast. I don't like driving in bad weather, so just decided to keep close to home during the cold months, so I don't get stuck with a long journey with snow blizzards, as I did last year and the year before.

If you look at my March and April time table you will see there is a lot more Southern action.
    But why drive from Belfast to Cork, and avoid Dublin. Whats rong wit Dublin

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Am I to assume you have only actually been to England to see a football match or watch Mary Poppins?
    Yes.

And by equal measures no.

I initially went to visit the Queen and scare a mouse under her chair.

But I got distracted by London bridge falling down.

I lived there for a few years. The thing I noticed and abused was the English were great at dishing out stereotypical slurs, but not particularly willing to have the tables turned.

Quote Originally Posted by OpenMindOllie View Post
    Yes.

And by equal measures no.

I initially went to visit the Queen and scare a mouse under her chair.

But I got distracted by London bridge falling down.

I lived there for a few years. The thing I noticed and abused was the English were great at dishing out stereotypical slurs, but not particularly willing to have the tables turned.

Hmm, you are banned. Weird.

Anyhow, much like Ireland, England has a diverse range of accents, cockney representing less than one percent of them. If that's sll you hear when an English person speaks your xenophobia is effecting your hearing.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Am I to assume you have only actually been to England to see a football match or watch Mary Poppins?
    well said sexy lady..
    If I planted a flower every time I thought about women, my garden would be blooming

we used to go to enland to visit the girls, before condoms, and the pill and iud were available here, thats before 1978. when this country ceased being a land of saints and scholars
    Now its a land of fuckers, fucking like bunny rabbits
    Last edited by Gobshite; 25-01-15 at 06:31.

True, it's hard to get 100% pure of anything!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawrence O View Post
    True, it's hard to get 100% pure of anything!!
    100% ultrapure semen

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gobshite View Post
    But why drive from Belfast to Cork, and avoid Dublin. Whats rong wit Dublin
    I don't have an apartment there to use.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Gobshite (25-01-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Genie in a Bottle View Post
    oh its just when you mentioned that Southern Irish are prepared to be a little more generous so thought it was the exchange rates as is quite a lot at the minute and the roads are very bad in places at present
    I already did a thread on that a while back.

The main motorway isn't so bad, although I don't enjoy over taking big lorries that take over the road when you can't see the road in front of you and no markings on the road for snow etc. The road to galway is a nightmare I often find myself on little country roads that I don't know, which is fine in the good weather or the day time, but you don't get much of either at this time of year.

Also, I've never been to Newry or Cavan before and thought it was time to try somewhere else, as I'll not be here for ever and I want to see as much of the North as I have the South. I only recently started going to Enniskillen and before that Belfast was my only Northern stop.

Tis a beautiful country on both sides of the border and I want to see it all.
    Last edited by CurvaceousKate; 25-01-15 at 11:07.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

Gobshite (25-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    I already did a thread on that a while back.

The main motorway isn't so bad, although I don't enjoy over taking big lorries that take over the road when you can't see the road in front of you and no markings on the road for snow etc. The road to galway is a nightmare I often find myself on little country roads that I don't know, which is fine in the good weather or the day time, but you don't get much of either at this time of year.

Also, I've never been to Newry or Cavan before and thought it was time to try somewhere else, as I'll not be here for ever and I want to see as much of the North as I have the South. I only recently started going to Enniskillen and before that Belfast was my only Northern stop.

Tis a beautiful country on both sides of the border and I want to see it all.
    Ah kate. I'd be happy to show you around Northern Ireland if you wish, (shouldn't take long as it's really very tiny, If I stood on the highest point I could pee over it all you know) but you must promise to keep your hands to yourself

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast