Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Experienced punters

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Signature maybe gone... My baby is still there... Our relationship had matured.

Hate sigs anyway.
    good move 2 drop the sig. it came across as u trying 2 declare ownership of Cheryl. terrible marketing strategy 4 her.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Absolute toerag. I hope she pissed in the shower gel. Have some decency, tall order I know.

See above. That's a person you a talking about.
    come on lucy. its a clap each other on the back we re masters of the universe who cn have it all thread with a dash of the ennui of connoisseur. try 2 get in the spirit.
    u know, the way Wolfie always does

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Versace Targeryan For This Useful Post:

Jiberjabber (24-01-15)

Reviews

You don't see my issue? Really? SMH. Go to the morally bankrupt club.
    I think I know your issue,it is fairly obvious,I just don't understand your reply to the above comment,thats why i asked the question.

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I think I know your issue,it is fairly obvious,I just don't understand your reply to the above comment,thats why i asked the question.
    I'm sorry, didn't I make myself clear enough? The OP is a toerag to start such a thread and make the comments therein and Nationwide is a toerag for his typically charming insghts. I chose one post but I could probably have multi quoted six, I was aiming for clarity plus at 7.40 in the morning I have little patience for re reading bilge to quote it.

I hope that helps Saul
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

I'm sorry, didn't I make myself clear enough? The OP is a toerag to start such a thread and make the comments therein and Nationwide is a toerag for his typically charming insghts. I chose one post but I could probably have multi quoted six, I was aiming for clarity plus at 7.40 in the morning I have little patience for re reading bilge to quote it.

I hope that helps Saul
    That's fine,i thought you had randomly selected a post,and selected poorly from many options. Thanks for answering.

The thread is indeed crude but the subject itself would be worth a thread if name calling and moron cavemen posts were deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    That's fine,i thought you had randomly selected a post,and selected poorly from many options. Thanks for answering.

The thread is indeed crude but the subject itself would be worth a thread if name calling and moron cavemen posts were deleted.
    Errah come on Saul. Nationwides post was moronic an caveman but jamecorks wasn t. really?

but nationwide an easy target 4ur moral outrage as he not a member of the posting club u want 2 b part of. thats it really.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Versace Targeryan For This Useful Post:

greenie (24-01-15), Lucy Chambers (24-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Versace Targeryan View Post
    Errah come on Saul. Nationwides post was moronic an caveman but jamecorks wasn t. really?

but nationwide an easy target 4ur moral outrage as he not a member of the posting club u want 2 b part of. thats it really.
    I do enjoy these type of posts,someone who clearly has decided their are sides and has picked one then lectures me,I am not morally outraged,I have no interest in being in any posting club either your's or any one else.

I do however have an opinion,i will, when I feel like, express it,should you have an opinion then please feel free to express it also,(SECRET HERE DON'T SHARE,that's how forums work)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    I get the gist of this thread from page 9 & 10 . I ain't reading the rest. Meehhh is that the word.

Anyway to answer the op.
    Every single appointment gets my ticker doing overtime .
    Whether its a first time and the anticipation of wondering what will she really be like when she opens the door or the return visit when you know the lady will simply blow ya away.........
    Nothing beats that feeling for me.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (24-01-15)

I guess I'm just a man whore ... Any hole is a goal.
    Who loves ya baby......!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    I guess I'm just a man whore ... Any hole is a goal.
    That's nice for you... But we are referring to mainly females here....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    That's nice for you... But we are referring to mainly females here....
    mainly or manly females?
    Last edited by bettercallsaul; 24-01-15 at 12:47. Reason: can i be in your gang? is it you gang? I am shallow and need a group to support me

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Irish Leigha (24-01-15)

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast