Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Experienced punters

Reviews

I expected cantstopthisconnor to make a comment on this thread,as yet he has not,I wonder will he?

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I think I know your issue,it is fairly obvious,I just don't understand your reply to the above comment,thats why i asked the question.
    Her issue is James doesn't go near her anymore ... She finds it hard, after all this time to get over him.

I understand her in a way, good looking man, great company, charming etc ... To see him expressing his desires for young beautiful women, must be hurtful
    Naughty videos on EF.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

anon361 (24-01-15), JAMESCORK (25-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Yeah... Bit of that going on too...

But I'm only just back punting after a long spell and already I'm despondent. ...

No hope for me huh?
    Poor man.

Cheryl may have done permanent damage to you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

Gobshite (25-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    poor man.

Cheryl may have done permanent damage to you.
    i wonder what attracted james to the tall,toned, beautiful looking,young,large breasted lady?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

tom sand (24-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    i wonder what attracted james to the tall,toned, beautiful looking,young,large breasted lady?
    Question of the year and tbh, can't think of the answer ... or even guess why would any man love to be with a model type lady, especially when the guy is good looking and charming himself ...
    Naughty videos on EF.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

tom sand (24-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Question of the year and tbh, can't think of the answer ... or even guess why would any man love to be with a model type lady, especially when the guy is good looking and charming himself ...
    James problem identified right there.

Poor old divel is so handsome and charming and from Cark that the lucky ladies he graces with his presence end up using him for their own gratification and forget his needs.
    The rest of us shrek impersonators are fortunate that the ladies don't get similarly distracted from the task at hand.

He needs to develop a chauvinistic side . And some man boobs.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to greenie For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (25-01-15)

Her issue is James doesn't go near her anymore ... She finds it hard, after all this time to get over him.

I understand her in a way, good looking man, great company, charming etc ... To see him expressing his desires for young beautiful women, must be hurtful

Ah, yes. daily cry into my cups over that one. It could have been me, godammit. After all there aren't many mid life crisis victims to lust after around here, are there? Nor apologists for them.

One two three, and you are awake twatty post is twatty I'm afraid, no amount of hiding behind childish theories of jealousy and angst will escape that one.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Ah, yes. daily cry into my cups over that one. It could have been me, godammit. After all there aren't many mid life crisis victims to lust after around here, are there? Nor apologists for them.

One two three, and you are awake twatty post is twatty I'm afraid, no amount of hiding behind childish theories of jealousy and angst will escape that one.
    Many here do see the way you react when James posts about young, pretty ladies and as an adult, your posts towards him are very childish.

Go nasty towards James and anon361, at some stage big fans of yours, it is no theory, it is fact.

Hope you get over it sooner rather than later, for your own mental health.
    Naughty videos on EF.

Many here do see the way you react when James posts about young, pretty ladies and as an adult, your posts towards him are very childish.

Go nasty towards James and anon361, at some stage big fans of yours, it is no theory, it is fact.

Hope you get over it sooner rather than later, for your own mental health.

Fans? Feck, you are weird. I'm not particularly interested in what anyone thinks of ladies, young or otherwise. The objectification of females is the sticking point I'm afraid, not quite the basic values you hold so dear. Nor, I'm sorry to say, am I so retarded as to worry about message board casanovas and their changing peccadillos. Men are like buses in that sense
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Fans? Feck, you are weird. I'm not particularly interested in what anyone thinks of ladies, young or otherwise. The objectification of females is the sticking point I'm afraid, not quite the basic values you hold so dear. Nor, I'm sorry to say, am I so retarded as to worry about message board casanovas and their changing peccadillos. Men are like buses in that sense
    Fares please

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (25-01-15)

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast