Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: Heartless Escorts

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    575

    Default Heartless Escorts

    I see some Escorts with big hearts while others have none, I notice some non advertising ones on here have none while others non advertising ones do have. Do you lose heart after a certain amount of time goes by without any action.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Young Banger For This Useful Post:

    doubled (24-01-15)

  3. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,824
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    yes, dont know the lifespan of the ei heart without an ad though, a month or two Id say


  4. Default

    Have yet to see an escort highlighting the profile of an big heart

  5. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,667
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    I see some Escorts with big hearts while others have none, I notice some non advertising ones on here have none while others non advertising ones do have. Do you lose heart after a certain amount of time goes by without any action.
    Some escorts are quite happy not to have a heart. They don't even need to be here. Think its called regular clients.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    Stephanie (24-01-15)

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    812

    Default

    I think escorts are like a greedy corporation they try to get you sucked in and buy there stuff before you know it they bleed you dry crush your soul and move on to the next person its all business and money at end of the day

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to naturis For This Useful Post:

    Nationwide (24-01-15)

  9. #6

    Default

    Let me save u the trouble....U are right....they eat us up and the second we leave we are history....they don't give a flying fuck about nothing after we leave...it's a business to the girls...pure and simple.....the bloke want a new Audi...get the out...she doin 8,10,12 a day....it's for the family
    Last edited by Nationwide; 24-01-15 at 01:43.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Nationwide For This Useful Post:

    Gobshite (24-01-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,667
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    I think escorts are like a greedy corporation they try to get you sucked in and buy there stuff before you know it they bleed you dry crush your soul and move on to the next person its all business and money at end of the day
    Getting sucked in.........If that's the case you are taking this game way too serious.
    Do your appointment and fuck off. Its not rocket science now is it.

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (24-01-15), cp3o (24-01-15), Danish Pia (24-01-15), Klittyliker (24-01-15), pleasurekerry (24-01-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Getting sucked in.........If that's the case you are taking this game way too serious.
    Do your appointment and fuck off. Its not rocket science now is it.
    i'm not one with 58 reviews mate

  14. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    i'm not one with 58 reviews mate
    What age are u dude?

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nationwide For This Useful Post:

    zilch (24-01-15)

  16. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Knocking on heavens door.
    Posts
    10,667
    Reviews
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    i'm not one with 58 reviews mate
    You don't hear me bitching about it so seems like you have an ole chip on the shoulder there.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to zilch For This Useful Post:

    pleasurekerry (24-01-15)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •