Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: K Y Jelly

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Leinster
    Posts
    438

    Smile K Y Jelly

    Have many used thisproduct, and how does it compare with other products

    Does anyone know where the letters K Y came from or what they mean. Anything to do with y fronts?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,424
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobshite View Post
    Have many used thisproduct, and how does it compare with other products

    Does anyone know where the letters K Y came from or what they mean. Anything to do with y fronts?
    Kinky Yoga Jelly

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    Gobshite (24-01-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,354
    Reviews
    153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobshite View Post
    Have many used thisproduct, and how does it compare with other products

    Does anyone know where the letters K Y came from or what they mean. Anything to do with y fronts?
    According to the company, "The origins of the brand name 'K-Y' are unknown." If they don't know...........
    Probably just sounded good to the Marketing Men.
    Last edited by SteveB; 23-01-15 at 20:32.

  5. Default

    I didn't know there was anything else available I thought KY jelly was the only thing available ,,

    Great learning here on this website

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Leinster
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Louth Dominatrixadmirerr View Post
    I didn't know there was anything else available I thought KY jelly was the only thing available ,,

    Great learning here on this website
    Yeh there are all them lubes, and one girl I know uses spit. I believe its very inexpensive.

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    10,884
    Blog Entries
    1
    Reviews
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Louth Dominatrixadmirerr View Post
    I didn't know there was anything else available I thought KY jelly was the only thing available

    Last edited by funlover12; 24-01-15 at 19:19.


  8. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Belfast, lap of luxury
    Posts
    14,857
    Blog Entries
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gobshite View Post
    Have many used thisproduct, and how does it compare with other products

    Does anyone know where the letters K Y came from or what they mean. Anything to do with y fronts?
    K Y jelly was designed for medical use and is water soluble, which is why it dries up (it was intended to do that) and is not particularly good during sexual encounters. I certainly would never use it.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Curvaceous Kate For This Useful Post:

    Ladyvonteese (25-01-15)

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Leinster
    Posts
    438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CurvaceousKate View Post
    K Y jelly was designed for medical use and is water soluble, which is why it dries up (it was intended to do that) and is not particularly good during sexual encounters. I certainly would never use it.
    It sez that its a Personal Lubricant on the bocks

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    in my own world
    Posts
    278
    Reviews
    15

    Default

    durex make one called tingle it gives a nice feeling

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to ga1 For This Useful Post:

    Gobshite (24-01-15)

  13. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,615
    Reviews
    13

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •