Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Giving a negative review

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    398
    Reviews
    53

    Default Giving a negative review

    Am I right in questioning myself for giving a bad review. I realise that escorts rely on positive reviews to maximise profits. But if I don't click with an escort and I feel I don't get value for money then it is only right to not leave a positive review. Maybe I read situations wrong and thus, a bad start means the date never has a chance to flourish.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,394
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinACE View Post
    Am I right in questioning myself for giving a bad review. I realise that escorts rely on positive reviews to maximise profits. But if I don't click with an escort and I feel I don't get value for money then it is only right to not leave a positive review. Maybe I read situations wrong and thus, a bad start means the date never has a chance to flourish.
    I would only ever leave a bad review if it was a terrible experience or different girl than pictures etc.

    Luckily that has never happened me.

    Have had the odd appointment where you feel indifferent or when you just don't "click", nobodies fault
    so would opt to not leave a review.

  3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

    gameboy (23-01-15), Escort AdvertiserIrish Josephine (24-01-15), KevinACE (23-01-15), Quietman121 (24-01-15)

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,081
    Reviews
    48

    Default

    I don't agree with giving a bad review just because of the click factor.Yes it is much better if you click but it is impossible to click with everyone we meet.As for bad service well that's different.If you agree on things and it is part of the favorites offered and there is no problem with hygiene you should receive the service.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spur For This Useful Post:

    blue rebel (24-01-15), Quietman121 (24-01-15), zilch (23-01-15)

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    2,081
    Reviews
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    I would only ever leave a bad review if it was a terrible experience or different girl than pictures etc.

    Luckily that has never happened me.

    Have had the odd appointment where you feel indifferent or when you just don't "click", nobodies fault
    so would opt to not leave a review.
    If its not the girl in the photo you should walk away.Report the fake photo and leave an N/A review.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to spur For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (23-01-15)

  8. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    6,394
    Reviews
    51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spur View Post
    If its not the girl in the photo you should walk away.Report the fake photo and leave an N/A review.
    Again dont recall an instance where this has happened me

  9. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    2,621
    Reviews
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    I would only ever leave a bad review if it was a terrible experience or different girl than pictures etc.

    Luckily that has never happened me.

    Have had the odd appointment where you feel indifferent or when you just don't "click", nobodies fault
    so would opt to not leave a review.
    If it's not the girl in the picture the review won't be published.
    At least mine never are.


    Anyway back to the point;
    I leave a bad review when the lady makes no effort and clearly just wants my money for doing as little as possible as quickly as possible.
    Although I often ask myself what's the point as usually the lady will opt out.

    Neutrals are when she tried but I didn't think much of her efforts or the was something really wrong.
    Mostly I leave Positives with the good and bad I found on the day.

    I only ever had only lady that pissed me off so much I thought about stopping punting.
    That's how bad it was.
    Last edited by TonyB; 23-01-15 at 08:40.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (23-01-15)

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    8,297

    Default

    Moved to Reviews Chat
    Death comes to all of us, sometimes sooner than we expect.

    Don't live your day like it is your last, but live it like it is your first.
    New, exciting and fun

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

    SmallHorn (23-01-15)

  13. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,055
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    If it's not the girl in the picture the review won't be published.
    At least mine never are.


    Anyway back to the point;
    I leave a bad review when the lady makes no effort and clearly just wants my money for doing as little as possible as quickly as possible.
    Although I often ask myself what's the point as usually the lady will opt out.

    Neutrals are when she tried but I didn't think much of her efforts or the was something really wrong.
    Mostly I leave Positives with the good and bad I found on the day.

    I only ever had only lady that pissed me off so much I thought about stopping punting.
    That's how bad it was.
    I just had one of those this evening and im still raging was even thinking of driving back
    to where app was and demanding my money back. sent in a review but more than likely it
    wont be published . I was told to stay away from girls with no reviews but I suppose that's
    half the thrill. I only wrote 1 bad review and it was deleted so no point in it but some girls let them

  14. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Leinster
    Posts
    437

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    I just had one of those this evening and im still raging was even thinking of driving back
    to where app was and demanding my money back. sent in a review but more than likely it
    wont be published . I was told to stay away from girls with no reviews but I suppose that's
    half the thrill. I only wrote 1 bad review and it was deleted so no point in it but some girls let them
    Has anyone ever decided not to visit, when they are unimpressed with the lady who opens the door. That way you dont pay and you dont have a bad experience.

  15. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    5,055
    Reviews
    26

    Default

    i think most ladies are good looking anyway never met an ugly one yet but met lots who don't look
    very much like their profile pics but my bad experience answered door with towel on head baggy top
    and pants falling off her but said sorry just jumped out of shower so i gave her benefit of doubt it was only
    after that i was giving out to myself for even going in but easy to be wise after but it is all a learning curve and
    taking a punt on girl with no reviews come with a risk warning but i have done it before and didn't have a complaint
    so i think 90% of punters have 1 bad experience and there not nice as its our hard earned cash we are handing over
    but saying that most escorts on here are great at their profession.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •