Thread: Isn’t that just fecking great?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Question Isn’t that just fecking great?

Isn’t that just fecking great?

Isn’t that just fecking great when you just keeps meeting such lovely people, you just click with, be able to have a bit of banter with, enjoy each other’s company, are into the same sexy hot erotic sexual fantasies so then it’s like you just clicked all over again then he/she just keeps coming back for more. Loll

And the, it puts a smile on your face for days and your mussels simply start pulsating with just the thought of what just happened and the fun you’re having!adult-:

But it’s great to as there is no strings attached, get to send the odd flirty message back and forth to get the juices rolling in anticipation for the next encounter plus puts that Biggest massive smile on your face with just the thought of 2, 3, 4 etc. Loll

Feck it, not so many years ago I found myself wasting so much time when I could have been having this much fun, is it no wonder we girls can get pissed off with the TW’s and having to loss out better times that we do have. adultkiss-ass

So is anyone else out there on a roll the past weeks and still smiling over it or am I alone tonight as may with their families or out with their mates and not many girls may work at weekends?

And a very big thumbs up to all you lovely sexy hot people out there that has put the smile on my face over the past 2 years and I hope you are still smiling. xxxxx

Lady Von Teese

And no its not a that type of moan thread. Loll
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ladyvonteese For This Useful Post:

Alex.xx (20-01-15), Curvaceous Kate (19-01-15), Hagane00 (19-01-15), Melindablondey (19-01-15), Petros (19-01-15), tom rambo (19-01-15), tom sand (19-01-15), willie wacker (19-01-15)