Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: When It Has Gone Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by starman44 View Post
    Just seeing this thread title brought back 1 really bad memory I thought I had blocked out for forever. The experience put me off sex for about 6 months.
    no way...pitty,hope you are better now.
    xo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aliciasexy For This Useful Post:

The D Man (23-01-15)

i had close call last night after great appointment the carpark was closed even when it said 24hrs luckly there were lads doing repair to the entry.asked them to open gate my heart at the moment

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tatoo For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (23-01-15), The D Man (23-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Judging by some of the posts I read on here I think I have led a very sheltered life in regards to visiting the ladies of EI.

I think the worst occasion for me was when I almost crashed my car in an underground carpark on my way to visit a lady for the first time. The council had been gritting the roads and it had been raining slightly and the water had dragged into the car park which was extremely smooth. I was driving a large rear wheel drive automatic car and it decided it did not want to turn but instead headed straight for a concrete wall. Somehow I managed to stop it but turning it was a problem. It then almost took another car out of it before I managed to get it parked.

I was shaking like a leaf as I headed over to see the lady. When I got there I explained why I was slightly late and what had happened. I'm not really sure whether she believed me I just taught I was extremely nervous punter LOL

I did have a good time with the lady but it still put a serious dent in my confidence.

I have only been let down by a lady once. I tried to ring to confirm but got no answer so headded off anyway thinking she may be busy and then half an hour before the meeting I got a text saying that something had come up and that she couldn't see me. Unfortunately I was on the motorway at the time and couldn't read the text until I reach the location.

I have to admit to being somewhat annoyed having arranged the night before to meet her and then last minute she let me down at such short notice! She had been flirting with me on the forums for a number of months beforehand but since then I have never heard from her again. To top it off she has stated on here a number of times that that is something she would not do LOL

I have bumped into her twice since then, once in a supermarket and once as she was entering her building as I was coming out. While she did not know who I was she hadn't the decency even to hold the door open for me, instead I had to go walk back and pressed a button after the door just clicked as I reached it.

I have only ever got lost once trying to find an apartment, and that was ages ago in a complex that is like a warren. The lady in question was beginning to get somewhat impatient with me and to be fair I could not blame her. But I got there in the end and had a great time but yes I was somewhat nervous by the time I got to her door.
    Happened to be in an underground car park once when visiting a lady and part of the surface seemed to be skiddy for some reason. Did a 90 degree spin on it. My heart was beating a hundred miles an hour while it was happening. Took a while to recover I can tell you.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by starman44 View Post
    Just seeing this thread title brought back 1 really bad memory I thought I had blocked out for forever. The experience put me off sex for about 6 months.
    Sorry it brought back bad memories. It must have been quite traumatic to give up these ladies for 6 months.
    Go on tell us what happened, it is good to share

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by newballsplease View Post
    A while back I had a great session with a lady but it all went wrong when I left her place,I had parked close by in a multi storey carpark,when I returned to get my car the carpark had just closed for the night and I could'nt get my car out to return home,I kicked and banged on the big shutter door but got no response,I had to get a train then a taxi home,then the following morning I had to call work and tell them I was'nt well then had to make my way back into town to the carpark to recover my car,as I had parked overnight there was an additional charge!!! I was really angry but I always have a laugh now every time I pass that car park.
    I would be so unimpressed if that happened. I would always watch where I park after an incident a couple of years ago

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    I know that feeling.

Heads gone at that stage
    Yes another person with the same issue. Glad not to be the only one which happens most of the time.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (23-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    I once rang a girl who I desperately wanted to see again. She said she was staying in a well known hotel. I don't normally go to hotels but was on it like a flash. Arrived on the quays and rang her from the lobby. She have me the room number and I went to the fourth floor. Knocked gently on the door and heard the sound a high heels clicking on the floor. A sense of excitement engulfed me as I waited nervously to see this goddess again. The door was opened by an elder American woman. Omg..I apologised and fled down the hallway. I immediately rang the girl and she insisted that was her room number. It turned out I was in the wrong hotel...she was in the sister hotel near the airport.
    Thats a horror story. I knocked on the wrong door before as well thankfully nobody answered.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

sixfourblond (23-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    I once rang a girl who I desperately wanted to see again. She said she was staying in a well known hotel. I don't normally go to hotels but was on it like a flash. Arrived on the quays and rang her from the lobby. She have me the room number and I went to the fourth floor. Knocked gently on the door and heard the sound a high heels clicking on the floor. A sense of excitement engulfed me as I waited nervously to see this goddess again. The door was opened by an elder American woman. Omg..I apologised and fled down the hallway. I immediately rang the girl and she insisted that was her room number. It turned out I was in the wrong hotel...she was in the sister hotel near the airport.
    Good job it was,nt a young looka like lady or you might have been pushing your way in and she calling security
    Then you would really have to leg it

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

sixfourblond (23-01-15), The D Man (23-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quietman121 View Post
    Booked an upmarket hotel as a treat for my regular girl, on her last night, only for it to spoiled our all-night date... No minibar, no heat, breakfast in bed was being served too late/after our checkout time, bad traffic noise, it just sucked all the ambience out of our date :-(
    She probably appreciated the effort even if everything didn't go as expected/planned. Your charming company made up for the things that were not right.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (23-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    She probably appreciated the effort even if everything didn't go as expected/planned. Your charming company made up for the things that were not right.
    That's very kind thing for you to say... Thanks !!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Quietman121 For This Useful Post:

The D Man (23-01-15)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast