Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: When It Has Gone Wrong

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quietman121 View Post
    That's very kind thing for you to say... Thanks !!!
    Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't be saying things like that people will think I am soft

No worries man it is nice to be nice

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The D Man For This Useful Post:

Quietman121 (23-01-15), willie wacker (23-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by The D Man View Post
    Sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh don't be saying things like that people will think I am soft

No worries man it is nice to be nice
    Lips are sealed :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Quietman121 For This Useful Post:

The D Man (23-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Wow! That's a real pisser!

Did you have to explain where your car was when you got home?
    Luckily I dont have to explain anything to anybody!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quietman121 View Post
    Lips are sealed :-)
    And the bromance has officially begun

Send nudes

My bus caught fire en-route to see a lady no longer in Ireland. Thankfully she turned out to be equally smoking hot when I eventually arrived!
    The above post, and many post on e-i, is for humour and myrth and therefore cannot be taken as intelligent or well grammatically/factually engineered.

This man is not clever

Misinterpreted directions and ended up 15 minutes away from the intended location. When I turned up at the right place, I misheard the room number (due to her accent, it sounded like another number). Still had a great time though.
    We live always underground
    It's going to be so quiet in here tonight
    A thousand islands in the sea
    It's a shame

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Posted this before I think. The appointment that went wrong for me, was when I accidently knocked unconscious a lovely lady who I used to see regularly, by her smacking her head off the edge of the bedside cabinet. Panic ensued until she came round and I realised that I hadn't killed her !!! The rest of the appointment was me and her flatmate dabbing the back of her head with antiseptic and making her sweet tea. We kept seeing each other after ,and it became a bit of a running joke (although I noticed the next time she had moved the bedside cabinet to the other end of the room
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

whoseyourdaddy (25-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ZVN60 View Post
    Misinterpreted directions and ended up 15 minutes away from the intended location. When I turned up at the right place, I misheard the room number (due to her accent, it sounded like another number). Still had a great time though.
    oh was she one of those nice ones that ended up shouting the number over and over (escalating both of our blood pressures in the process) learn to speak english, repeating the same thing wrongly over and over doesnt make it any clearer to understand your bastardised english, and youre the one who has the nerve to get pissy with me girly
    Last edited by funlover12; 25-01-15 at 22:57.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ZVN60 View Post
    You had a great time in the wrong room? Was anyone else there?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    Posted this before I think. The appointment that went wrong for me, was when I accidently knocked unconscious a lovely lady who I used to see regularly, by her smacking her head off the edge of the bedside cabinet. Panic ensued until she came round and I realised that I hadn't killed her !!! The rest of the appointment was me and her flatmate dabbing the back of her head with antiseptic and making her sweet tea. We kept seeing each other after ,and it became a bit of a running joke (although I noticed the next time she had moved the bedside cabinet to the other end of the room
    You should take it as a compliment that she wanted to remain conscious throughout your next appointment

14. The Following User Says Thank You to whoseyourdaddy For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (25-01-15)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast