Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: could any ladies could share me some knowledge bout the business?

1. Default

Crawling from??? Yous are all been so rude.. But I I was a punter u all be nice as pie an take the hand off me if I was payin for it tho. But I ask someone to get in touch to privately discuss a bit of advice.I was hardly gonna do it openly on here,I hav integrity,respect an value my privacy same as all ya all.. Your tryin to speak for everyone when maybe other ain't as narrow minded as u or as untrusting of men as u!!!... Ur tryin to control girls that actually might wanna talk to me but u tellin them not to means shit!! U dont control "the people or Ireland" an no one has u in charge??haha so thanks for ur wasted post! Good luck with things,I'll figure It out, it's hardly rocket science

2. Default

I'm straight! But I appreciate ur wise words Lucy!!😉 and thanks ur the only one thats offered any decent advice.. I didn't know January was such a "bleek" month lol altho,it is Ireland ha
    Thanks agian. Keepin options open😉 good luck to u... K 🍀

Quote Originally Posted by bigmack78 View Post
    Pm me or I can give u my messenger details.. Dont want everyone to see my chats so thats why I suggested private messages or social network sites as its more discreet..
    Thanks for readin girls!!
    why the fuck would they do that now!!!!!not to mention you have the fucking creepiest profile picture ever but yeah i'm sure they'll love to share info with a guy who looks like an axe murderer ffs hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by bigmack78 View Post
    No.. I'm a male an thinkin of gettin into the business but was lookin for advice!! Thanks anyway
    lube your ass really well and be good at sucking dick thats best advice i'd say

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234