Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anarchy vs Authoritania(government)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Question Anarchy vs Authoritania(government)

Wich one are you and why?

Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website
    www.theartofsofttouch.com

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ana massage For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (20-01-15)

Reviews

I live by my owns rules mostly.

"The Smallhorn Code"
    Last edited by SmallHorn; 20-01-15 at 15:53. Reason: Ps: Ana has a very nice bottom

Send nudes

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

ana massage (20-01-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    I live by my owns rules mostly.

"The Smallhorn Code"
    What rules are those?

I thank your post only couse you said i have a nice bottom
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website

You say people could organise to protect themselves
    Well gangs and warlords would also organise to rob kill or enslave you
    Also people organising-you are back to a type of government.
    If you want to see anarchy and weak government look at places like Libya orSomalia.
    Neither do we want authoritarianism Hitler Polpot Stalin and plenty in the modern world
    Both anarchy and authoritarianism would interfere intolerably in the lives of ordinary people
    We want neither but instead a happy medium in between and in a lot of Europe we are close to it at the moment.
    Try being poor in Africa Asia or S.America
    And lok to the past to see the disasters that both anarchy and authoritarianism have brought.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixdays View Post
    You say people could organise to protect themselves
    Well gangs and warlords would also organise to rob kill or enslave you
    Also people organising-you are back to a type of government.
    If you want to see anarchy and weak government look at places like Libya orSomalia.
    Neither do we want authoritarianism Hitler Polpot Stalin and plenty in the modern world
    Both anarchy and authoritarianism would interfere intolerably in the lives of ordinary people
    We want neither but instead a happy medium in between and in a lot of Europe we are close to it at the moment.
    Try being poor in Africa Asia or S.America
    And lok to the past to see the disasters that both anarchy and authoritarianism have brought.
    yes gangs and warlords can organise to rob,kill and enslave you(wich already hapens but the gangs name is government) but you can defend yourself=the majority(and i repeat myself defending yourself now is a crime).
    weak goverments brings the worst in people.they corrupt/force people to make people show the worst of them.
    Anarchy=no one is your master,no one is your slave
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    yes gangs and warlords can organise to rob,kill and enslave you(wich already hapens but the gangs name is government) but you can defend yourself=the majority(and i repeat myself defending yourself now is a crime).
    weak goverments brings the worst in people.they corrupt/force people to make people show the worst of them.
    Anarchy=no one is your master,no one is your slave
    Gangs and warlords are not the government; you can't really compare a Colombian drug lord to Stormont, alebit the DUP are a bunch of backward thinking bigots. Excessive self-defense is a crime, but defending yourself isn't a crime. There are corrupt governments in the world, as with anything in life, and over centuries, kingdoms have fought and attempted to over-rule, but still, a community even under these circumstances always end up having to implement rules and order to stop people doing what they want and decimating everything.

You can't have it both ways. Organised chaos is an oxymoron.
    Last edited by samlad; 20-01-15 at 17:51.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    Wich one are you and why?

Anarchy. Because central government always messes things up and has no right to interfere in peoples personal lives.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

warmcome (20-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
    Anarchy. Because central government always messes things up and has no right to interfere in peoples personal lives.
    if we want to avoid a mess, we avoid anarchy. (not sayin 'democracy' has it's issues either.)
    Last edited by warmcome; 20-01-15 at 15:58.

Quote Originally Posted by Prickly View Post
    But without government, law and order, a lot more people would invade your personal life, for example, someone could just kick your door in and walk off with your TV. You split their skull for trying it, you'll have a gang around your door riddling you with bullets. I do believe that there is a precarious line between protection and control, but anarchy would tilt the scale and it would just be survival of the fittest. In essence, the nation would then revert back to natural selection.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

SmallHorn (20-01-15), willie wacker (21-01-15)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    But without government, law and order, a lot more people would invade your personal life, for example, someone could just kick your door in and walk off with your TV. You split their skull for trying it, you'll have a gang around your door riddling you with bullets. I do believe that there is a precarious line between protection and control, but anarchy would tilt the scale and it would just be survival of the fittest. In essence, the nation would then revert back to natural selection.
    "Invading people personal life"=taxing,invading and controlling people etc.
    Hmm ,I wonder wich one I would choose
    Your example is silly and also does not surprise me
    I stand for the choice of being able to defend yourself,the same one that this days it is forbidden by the government.
    Anarch also means for all of us to stand ,work,communicate together.

Ps:I hope I understood your post right
    Retiring for good soon
    Check out My Website

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast