Thread: Anarchy vs Authoritania(government)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ana massage View Post
    Emergency services,businesses etc=are made by the people and not the government.
    banks=how does banks help me?why do i need them?(i have lived without banks all my life)
    Are you saying that without the government ,there won't be anymore of all this?why?i don't get it

So the way I see it is :
    1: YES to emergency services couse there would still be doctor,telephonists,ambulance drivers etc .All of those are made of real people and not even one of them is from the government
    2:Yes to business because everyone can participate voluntarily and with organization and cooperation ,of course same all in exchange of money.(without paying taxes to the government for our work)

''It would be everyone for themselves'' wrong wrong .sorry but I do not agree
    As for defending,take law into their own hands......: First of all we won't loose anymore the right to defend ourself from violence or to defend what we have from those who would take it.We can organise and cooperate together to exercise that right.organising for mutual defence does not need the government.as nobody wants to be robbed and all of us want to feel safe,we can defend ourself or hire others to do it on our behalf,right?
    Do you feel more safe having the government?but still very bad things are still hapening,wars are still happening,guns are all over the streets because governments allow it.
    This days self defence is called a ''crime''
    A well armed population can defend and respond in front of those small gangs( bad people that want to take you tv away) that actually represent the minority.
    the majority of population can live civilised ,don't you think?
    Besides the moral ''laws'' i do not find any other law helpful for me or others .
    the police service? this is good, Ana, but it's communism?
    Last edited by warmcome; 20-01-15 at 17:32.