Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: very dissapointed

Quote Originally Posted by Gobshite View Post
    Please, please,its not Gobshite, its someone else
    Accused in the wrong again, I do apologise Gobshite

Reviews

Hi bud, you are entitled to leave a negative review after all it was your money you were spending and fuck everyone else . That's what the review system is for. If you had a bad experience with someone tell it as it was no point in telling lies just to suit others. Don't take it to heart and stand up for yourself and no one has the right to tell you what to do. Some people think they own this site.
    Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post
    I have been along time seeing lovely beautiful ladies from all different walkes of life and I decided one day I must join ei.
    so I decided to and I found it very interesting and I said to myself I should have joined earlier as I like to explore and try new things life is for livin.
    so I posted a few comments on the forms and some people did not understand what I was trying to say
    now I have a few lovely ladies that I see most regular and I must say I am very lucky as they are wonderful to talk to and have the crack.
    I recently left a review of a lady that some of you did not like but I was being truthfull everything is never as it seems and the nasty comments I know were aimed at me.
    so therefor I am disappointed with myself and hopefully the members wont judge me too much.
    I am very much a ladies man and I like beautiful ladies a lot.
    this probably sounds like a pile of shite but im not very good at getting my point accross

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madjack For This Useful Post:

Versace Targeryan (19-01-15)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by madjack View Post
    Hi bud, you are entitled to leave a negative review after all it was your money you were spending and fuck everyone else . That's what the review system is for. If you had a bad experience with someone tell it as it was no point in telling lies just to suit others. Don't take it to heart and stand up for yourself and no one has the right to tell you what to do. Some people think they own this site.
    Some people do own this site

Send nudes

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SmallHorn For This Useful Post:

Phoenixdays (20-01-15)

I have been along time seeing lovely beautiful ladies from all different walkes of life and I decided one day I must join ei.
    so I decided to and I found it very interesting and I said to myself I should have joined earlier as I like to explore and try new things life is for livin.
    so I posted a few comments on the forms and some people did not understand what I was trying to say
    now I have a few lovely ladies that I see most regular and I must say I am very lucky as they are wonderful to talk to and have the crack.
    I recently left a review of a lady that some of you did not like but I was being truthfull everything is never as it seems and the nasty comments I know were aimed at me.
    so therefor I am disappointed with myself and hopefully the members wont judge me too much.
    this probably sounds like a pile of shite but im not very good at getting my point accross
    Quote Originally Posted by madjack View Post
    exactly.
    write ur own review as u saw it.
    dont let urself get bullied by the sycophants an hysterical maryanns who seem 2 be all thats posting nowadays.
    the review system already diluted.
    i ll post a review after that changes an we get the thumbs up or down button 2 help sort it out.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Versace Targeryan For This Useful Post:

bendmychasis (19-01-15), madjack (19-01-15)

Nice post,hope you will get all well in the future.

stay around

xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aliciasexy For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (20-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallHorn View Post
    Some people do own this site
    Not the posters though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12