Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Foot Fetish

Blog Entries

I know, feck sack where the hell is the interaction of a guy looking up at me and watching my face as he works out where are my sweet spots on my feet or seeing his excitement at finding them or the pleasure on my face and mine when feeling his hot breath and tongue tantalizing parts of my erotic zones there. Or having his mouth wrapped around my long sexy blood red toe nails and all the eye contact with so much of this type of interaction.

This is such crap, and was obviously made by some nutter who is into some crazy shit or someone who in fact knows nothing whatsoever about foot fetish. Really foot fetish would never be interested in something like this!!!

Plus how the hell is some fool kissing and licking this piece of crap going to give me the endorphin rush to make my panties wet also?

And sometimes the pleasure can being told what how and when to do whatever he is going to do to my toes, arch, sole etc. or how softer, slower, faster or harder to do what he is doing to get my endorphins working. What a load of crap and serve the fecking whoever designed this for putting his money into it as he may have easily flushed it down the loo with his stupide prop design.

How the hell is it going to work out if the guy is into stocking feet, panty hose, or boots, were dose the rest of it go? Loll

Seriously what a load of bollocks! Foot fetish is about having fun “together” and in something which has to be “interactive”

It’s like some Mistress wear them really hard boots made out of stiff material seriously how can she be enjoying something she can’t even feel Loll I would never buy boats or shoes if I would not be able to feel what someone is going to do to them.

Fetish regardless what the fetish is, it’s not about acting even when doing play rolls, it’s about doing what comes naturally have “sharing the fun with a like minded person”!

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Octagonman View Post
    This is not whats makes us Horny!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveAMature View Post
    Im one of those who has a fetish for womens feet and as much as i do love them, this just does not do it for me.. Could never see myself been turned on by this
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Banger View Post
    NO, that's just is creepy as would like the foot attached to somebody preferably a woman.

It's like something out of a horror movie with all the spare parts

I had a guy (sub) come to look after me when I fractured my wrist in 6 places some time ago but when he showed me the type of feet he was into it just totally put me off, thankfully he left before having to tell him too, what the feck he came to me for with my lovely beautiful feet is beyond me! But then again I do get how some just like to be degraded as low as possible but he should not have bothered coming and now I’ll have them ugly feet in my head for fecking days now, Not Good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by joggon View Post
    wouldn't that save a fella with foot fetish a fortune in the long run , would be hard to explain away if found by wife or g/f
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Reviews

I've never understood the appeal of foot fetish, it's just got no appeal for me... but to each their own, as they say...
    Fighting the Good Fight...

Blog Entries

It’s because the feet have more erotic zone in them than any other part of the body so if done correctly then it’s so fecking horny. It’s the same as any man having a fetish for a woman’s tits and working with the sensitivity in creating the arousal.

Lady Von Teese

Quote Originally Posted by Cable87 View Post
    I've never understood the appeal of foot fetish, it's just got no appeal for me... but to each their own, as they say...
    Now in London check out my new photos, over 200 free to view

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12