Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 hour date Dublin, cash or alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Stella View Post
    I'm 5'3 I'd look incredibly stupid with much bigger feet
    Totally hunni, I'm 5'6 but I love my lil feet and like ladies with small feet so dainty looking

I'm not a fan of feet in general but do love small feet on ladies.

My friend is a size 7 and boy does she find it difficult in finding nice shoes that look pretty on her. It really bothers her.
    STRONG PEOPLE DON'T PUT OTHERS DOWN, THEY LIFT THEM UP♡♡
    Strong minded, Classy, Intelligent Playmate Back In Town

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Irish Leigha For This Useful Post:

Stella (16-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Leigha View Post
    Totally hunni, I'm 5'6 but I love my lil feet and like ladies with small feet so dainty looking

I'm not a fan of feet in general but do love small feet on ladies.

My friend is a size 7 and boy does she find it difficult in finding nice shoes that look pretty on her. It really bothers her.
    Haha I meant to add that as well, that I've a friend with size 7/8 she gave up on looking pretty on feet, but bloody hard to find shoes in general.

She loved my Tom's which comes tones of different colors, but not in her size very limited options

Such a great thread for us ladies
    Good bye Ireland!

Reviews

I am very sincere in this request. I appreciate the E bay suggestions but feel this method might bring closure to how angry and betrayed I feel. I'm not one to mope and I feel it would help me move on quickly.
    The charity shop suggestion might be the one if no one shows an interest before Saturday.
    I could send photos of the shoes in a private message but do not want to post them on a public board.
    Thank you for your consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky Panky View Post
    I am very sincere in this request. I appreciate the E bay suggestions but feel this method might bring closure to how angry and betrayed I feel. I'm not one to mope and I feel it would help me move on quickly.
    The charity shop suggestion might be the one if no one shows an interest before Saturday.
    I could send photos of the shoes in a private message but do not want to post them on a public board.
    Be kind to yourself, wait a week !!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitruvian For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (16-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    Be kind to yourself, wait a week !!
    This same thread was up earlier ; I gave some sound advice -- along the lines of yours xx

Earlier (same) thread was deleted , I suspect same will happen here.

xxx

So good to see you !! xxx melt xxx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Vitruvian (16-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    This same thread was up earlier ; I gave some sound advice -- along the lines of yours xx

Earlier (same) thread was deleted , I suspect same will happen here.

xxx

So good to see you !! xxx melt xxx
    Perhaps it was moved to client requests ?

Get back here soon, eh !!

We need to catch up...... missing ya

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Vitruvian For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (16-01-15)

Cobblers. Statement, and perhaps profession. Throw in some key cutting to sweeten the deal.

Reviews

that a good one swap shoes for time with a lady,i would swap sell or deal,but that the best one i heard yet,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky Panky View Post
    If you look for revenge...dig 2 graves! (Old Russian saying).

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

Alyssa Jenkins (16-01-15), curvyirishgirl katie (16-01-15), Naughtynatalie (16-01-15), Stephanie (16-01-15), Vitruvian (16-01-15)

Last time I was in Dublin I had somebody text me offering me loubooutins in exchange for a date so this seems to not be a new request.
    I don't think I could do something like that even if the size would fit my feet which they won't they are to big.
    The biggest problem for me though would be I like good shoes and bags and I sincerely doubt that I could get a used pair maybe I'm spoiled but I defo like those items new from the shops xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alyssa Jenkins For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (16-01-15)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast