Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2 hour date Dublin, cash or alternative.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post

tell her you will f..k her out through the front door and it closed

Bet the girls will be forming a Q to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by Clyde View Post
    Well now I seem to remember a very sexy lady answering a door with a pair of red high heal shoes and just a bathrobe on ...... Ooooooh yes

Ooops this thread is about shoes ? Yes.?
    I like red shoes I just got a new pair xxx
    Will MISS you all... For those of you that will keep in touch you know how to do this.... Take Care Kisses Alyssa Jenkins xxxx

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alyssa Jenkins For This Useful Post:

Clyde (16-01-15), emmasweet (16-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa Jenkins View Post
    I like red shoes I just got a new pair xxx

Hmmmm lovely .... Xx
    Who loves ya baby......!!

I wouldn't go near this for hygiene and legal implications and also admittedly I know very little about designer stuff tbh so wouldn't trust myself to know they're real!
    Give me a call 083 455 2811 or PM to book in advance
    Smithfield 5th - 11th February
    Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CuteCatriona

Blog Entries

Two wrongs dont make it right & I can pretty much guarantee that you wont gain long term satisfaction or comfort from your suggested revenge.
    Why dont you be the bigger person & either walk away from the relationship or talk it over to see if the relationship is worth saving.

Your obviously hurt by her betrayal and I'm sorry for that but think long & hard before acting this out. Although to be honest I dont think you'll get too many ladies taking you up on your offer anyway.

To the ladies chatting about shoe size, I'm 5' 8'' & shoe size 5. I dont think thats particularly small but not large either. My only gripe though about being a size 5 is its often sold out quickest of any shoes I desire x

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naughtynatalie For This Useful Post:

Catriona (16-01-15), Curvaceous Kate (16-01-15), Vitruvian (16-01-15)

Reviews

Hi all,

Thanks for any useful comments, in particular Natalie. I expected a few comedians so thanks to them too I guess. She's 5'9", I never really thought her feet large before and if that was the only problem it would be perfect.

So, maybe it is theft. I don't think so as the woman I bought them for turns out to be a complete lie.

Anyway she is getting off lightly as I bought her a new car for Christmas which she can keep as I've already packed the rest of her stuff into it.

Back to singledom for me and who knows, maybe I'll be spending some time here. I could say that I plan to be the bigger man but that too would be a lie.

For now the shoes are going to St. Vincent de Paul's and I'm going to London for the weekend with one of her mates who's gorgeous and great craic and as she said, the best revenge is to live well.

Just the tonic.

Karma can figure it out.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spanky Panky For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (16-01-15), Naughtynatalie (16-01-15), Stella (16-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky Panky View Post
    Hi all,

Thanks for any useful comments, in particular Natalie. I expected a few comedians so thanks to them too I guess. She's 5'9", I never really thought her feet large before and if that was the only problem it would be perfect.

So, maybe it is theft. I don't think so as the woman I bought them for turns out to be a complete lie.

Anyway she is getting off lightly as I bought her a new car for Christmas which she can keep as I've already packed the rest of her stuff into it.

Back to singledom for me and who knows, maybe I'll be spending some time here. I could say that I plan to be the bigger man but that too would be a lie.

For now the shoes are going to St. Vincent de Paul's and I'm going to London for the weekend with one of her mates who's gorgeous and great craic and as she said, the best revenge is to live well.

Just the tonic.

Karma can figure it out.
    Well done for that!!!

And again it was a funny post, hope everything will turns out well for you soon.

Sometimes we women are strange, we can have 'all' but we don't care...

All the best xx
    Good bye Ireland!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wolfie View Post
    Bet the girls will be forming a Q to meet you
    all the way down the block

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bendmychasis View Post
    burn them and stick it up on youtube then you will have more room for your stuff and then if shes moanin tell her you will f..k her out through the front door and it closed
    ah yes exhibitionism, the ultimate payback

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spanky Panky View Post
    Hi all,

Just the tonic.

Karma can figure it out.
    Your very welcome honey

Life isnt fair at times & can hurt us but I believe its not what happens to us in life but how we react to what happens that matters.
    Enjoy singledom hun, there's alot of fun to be had

Take care & be lucky xx

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast