Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Understanding Rachel (part one in a series of 6)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default Understanding Rachel (part one in a series of 6)

    In this part we get to know Rachel's personality:

    Rachel has large breasts and a sweet ass,the end.


    (perhaps i should have done more research )

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Getting bored of these.
    Saul...Don't water down the good stuff.


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Casino De Monte-Carlo
    Posts
    13,408

    Default

    Who loves ya baby......!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    not here anymore.
    Posts
    12,323
    Reviews
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xagerate View Post
    Getting bored of these.
    Saul...Don't water down the good stuff.
    I had a really good look,tell me where the good stuff is please?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    4,874
    Reviews
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    I had a really good look,tell me where the good stuff is please?

    You know what I mean


    Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

    bettercallsaul (15-01-15), Clyde (16-01-15)

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cork
    Posts
    2,356

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    In this part we get to know Rachel's personality:

    Rachel has large breasts and a sweet ass,the end.


    (perhaps i should have done more research )
    cant wait for part two. as riveting as true detective

  8. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    far far away
    Posts
    7,680
    Reviews
    1

    Default

    all i know about Rachel
    is she is a bitch
    she is a smoking hot looking woman
    she is the queen of EI
    and many men here worship her
    want to be with her
    she does not know where she was born or her nationality
    so all i know is her picture,s and the Rachel that every one is fascinated about

  9. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In this thread
    Posts
    21,754
    Reviews
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    In this part we get to know Rachel's personality:

    Rachel has large breasts and a sweet ass,the end.


    (perhaps i should have done more research )
    If this is the personality part, cant wait for the physical attributes part...

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to JAMESCORK For This Useful Post:

    lildick (16-01-15)

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    822

    Default

    seriously this is getting stupid now any more rachel threads and il have to hunt you down kill yes its like the obssession with kim kardsian absolute cunt but people seem to have no lifes and are obssessed ? also theres so many new hotter escorts to talk about who haven't been on here for decades , so no more

  12. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by naturis View Post
    seriously this is getting stupid now any more rachel threads and il have to hunt you down kill yes its like the obssession with kim kardsian absolute cunt but people seem to have no lifes and are obssessed ? also theres so many new hotter escorts to talk about who haven't been on here for decades , so no more


    Have they aged well ?
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

    adrienn (21-01-15), hornylimerick (21-01-15), Phoenixdays (21-01-15)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •