Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Regular client discount buy 5 get 6th free...

Quote Originally Posted by RockHardJim View Post
    Or
    after first five visits get 5 % Discount, prefered client rate;
    After 10 visits get you get the 10% Dicount, gold client rate;

Any other suggestions welcome
    In addition (as a serious response) :

Even if a girl was less busy than most , just imagine the mathematical logistics of figuring your 5th visit 5% discount ,

and she'd do the same for all the (I don't know how many) other faithful regular clients she might have : lmao :

Also , if a girl is not doing so well so as to even contemplate accepting such silly contrived thing as this ,

you'd be mean enough to try to get a monetary discount off of her !?? How mean !!

Let's do math : 5% of 50e is = 2.50.

Is my math right ? How desperate !!!
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

Even if a girl was less busy than most , just imagine the mathematical logistics of figuring your 5th visit 5% discount ,

and she'd do the same for all the (I don't know how many) other faithful regular clients she might have : lmao :

Also , if a girl is not doing so well so as to even contemplate accepting such silly contrived thing as this ,

you'd be mean enough to try to get a monetary discount off of her !?? How mean !!

At least the parking would be taken care of

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

3. The Following User Says Thank You to xagerate For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (15-01-15)

Reviews

I've no experience because I've never visited the same lady 5 times but from what I've read in the past a lot of ladies do already threat their regulars to a bit of extra time occasionally rather than an actual monetary discount.
    I have even read where ladies have given regulars freebies but they are rare and even more rare to admit to it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

The easiest way to make sure you know the guy has visited 5 times is for each lady to have a little stamp with permanent marker on it,before the guy leaves stamp the shaft of his penis,when he has 6 stamps he will be able to get his 6 euro off ,it would not work for me unless it was a very small stamp ,but think of the fun the married guys would have...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (15-01-15)

Or

I don't think there is any need to start asking the girls to introduce preferential rates across the boards, we should be happy to leave it up to the girls to decide if they want to allow a preferential rate for whichever punters are their favs, i see 5 girls regularly ie. at least 5 times per year and only 2 of them give me a better vrate than their listed price, and I would never dream of asking my other 3 girls to look after me in the same way ! So if the girls want to give you a "freebie" fair enough but you should never ask or seek a discount !

It makes me giggle that guys want discounts, these are usually the same guys that then whinge on here and in reviews that said lady was disinterested and didn't provide all favs advertised.

Minimum wage = minimum effort

If you want to be a regular, don't push boundaries. Would you be upset if said lady told you, that you had to pay more than advertised rate? The rate is the rate not a starting point for negotiations,

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sexy Samantha British For This Useful Post:

casman (15-01-15), Quietman121 (15-01-15)

Quote Originally Posted by SamanthaAngelManchester View Post
    It makes me giggle that guys want discounts, these are usually the same guys that then whinge on here and in reviews that said lady was disinterested and didn't provide all favs advertised.

Minimum wage = minimum effort

If you want to be a regular, don't push boundaries. Would you be upset if said lady told you, that you had to pay more than advertised rate? The rate is the rate not a starting point for negotiations,
    + 1
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Or

Incredible.... this is a wind up yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I've no experience because I've never visited the same lady 5 times but from what I've read in the past a lot of ladies do already threat their regulars to a bit of extra time occasionally rather than an actual monetary discount.
    I have even read where ladies have given regulars freebies but they are rare and even more rare to admit to it.
    There is no such thing as free sex...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post

There is no such thing as free sex...
    Just to prove you wrong,Any ladies that would like free sex please PM me,I might be busy but will get back to you when I CAN.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (16-01-15)

Reviews

Ive no room on my keyring for another barcode /points type thing

Having said that, its a shit idea anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    Just to prove you wrong,Any ladies that would like free sex please PM me,I might be busy but will get back to you when I CAN.
    You have no reviews / photos...good luck with that at any price.
    Last edited by xagerate; 15-01-15 at 19:33.

Having recently lost the run of myself.....
    ....please indicate your level of satisfaction with this post as you exit.
    (All feedback is anonymous and used to improve your experience here)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast